Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Nee member from TX...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 06:14 PM
Walt Simpson
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nee member from TX...

Just acquired our first Porsche (‘82 928) and excited to see if we can make it road worthy...
Old 04-17-2020, 07:51 PM
Own Goal
Team Owner

Received 2,323 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Well, you came to the right place. Seems like most the. 928'ers have several of those things. I've been wondering what percentage sold in the US are still alive. By the way, I'm here in DFW. What part of our great state might you be in?
Old 04-17-2020, 09:09 PM
Walt Simpson
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small world...

45 SE of DFW and we purchased ours earlier this week from Irving. I missed it the first time it was offered a couple of weeks ago but a DFW flipper (shop) re-listed it for a healthy profit. It was still in our price range for a project so we purchased it.

We’ve had several Saab projects and just seem to have a thing for the Euros as we really appreciate the engineering. We just sold our last Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero last week and wanted to experiment with Porsches...

Quick Reply: Nee member from TX...