Notices

Anyone local to RI have any info on this car at Inskip?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 04:09 PM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone local to RI have any info on this car at Inskip?

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...er_id=56733356

I just saw this car in person at Inskip. I did a quick walk around and it looked pretty nice. Obviously it is dealer priced, and it was just reduced, not sure if they are flexible on the price anymore. I was thinking maybe a local Rennlister may have had it or known someone local that had this car, if it was even a local car. I may go back to the dealer this week to talk a little more about it. Thanks for any info.

Last edited by cpdjfd107; 03-08-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: corrected link
Old 03-21-2011, 02:48 PM
flat12boxer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a local trade. I went to look at another car for my dad and John at the bentley dealership said it is extremely well documented. They are supposed to have almost every record from new. That's all I got on it though, I kept it very brief.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:20 PM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ninefourfour89
It is a local trade. I went to look at another car for my dad and John at the bentley dealership said it is extremely well documented. They are supposed to have almost every record from new. That's all I got on it though, I kept it very brief.
Thanks, yes it has quite the documented history too. Engine replaced from a missed shift while at the track. The car was a track car for a long time. 2 accidents, frame damage, most of it has been repainted, door strap broken on Drivers side, other than that yeah it is well documented Thanks for looking
Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 PM
flat12boxer
Racer

It's wonderful what they neglect to mention, isn't it...thanks for the update. Someone else had asked me about the car, I will let them know.

Also, did that car actually come with those wheels originally?

Where in RI are you? I am in Providence and we just had a great startup cars & coffee in Taunton this weekend (I am sure you saw the thread). You should definitely come by if these get togethers are your kind of thing.

Very nice 911 btw.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:16 PM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

Thanks. I am still slightly interested in the car still, for some reason I can't understand. I just like the looks of the widebody but I know there are way better buys out there. Yeah I definitely plan on some Cars and Coffee this year. There is another Rennlister RyGuy993 his name is Ryan he has a C4S and is interested in doing some C&C also. As soon as I get the car out from under the cover and the roads get a little better I will be out there. I am in Johnston right off Atwood Ave, where are you in Providence?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:32 PM
flat12boxer
Racer

Office on Mineral Spring in North Providence, home base is in Mount Pleasant near RIC (towards North Providence line, not the other way).

Quick Reply: Anyone local to RI have any info on this car at Inskip?