Notices

weekend meet????

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010 | 09:32 AM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

No luck Ryan, I swear working weekends is getting old. It seems like every weekend I'm here. Still need to meet up sometime before the weather changes.
Old 08-28-2010 | 06:15 PM
ryguy993
Racer

I hear ya chris, I also work weekends (usually 2 out of 4) and I feel like it is always the weekend s I want to have off that I end up having to work. Let me know what your schedule looks like and I'm sure we can get together. I really want to hear those fister's so I can order some! I know that PCA is having a get together at the museum of transportation in brookline, MA on Sept, 11th so that may be a good chance to show off the car and get together. Let me know.

Ryan
Old 09-03-2010 | 08:53 AM
nskd3
Instructor

Default Colt State Park

On Saturday, Sept 11 I am going to be at Colt State Park (in Bristol, RI?). I am taking the family to a Tae Kwon Do training session. In return I get to play with the car while they train. Anyone available this day? We can meet there or meet at a Starbucks, etc. I know this is the same day as Porschefest in Brookline, MA. But if you're free, I'll be there all morning. Are there any nice roads in this area to drive?
Old 09-03-2010 | 09:17 AM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nskd3
On Saturday, Sept 11 I am going to be at Colt State Park (in Bristol, RI?). I am taking the family to a Tae Kwon Do training session. In return I get to play with the car while they train. Anyone available this day? We can meet there or meet at a Starbucks, etc. I know this is the same day as Porschefest in Brookline, MA. But if you're free, I'll be there all morning. Are there any nice roads in this area to drive?
Brookline is a great time, definitely try and go if you can.

Regarding the good roads, I would love to hear more about this too. Been living here for nearly 5 years and I have to say it is by far one of the worst places I've lived for driving. Hope someone proves me wrong.

Quick Reply: weekend meet????