Notices

10am UPDATE time...May 17nth Newport RI Group Meet/Ride Official Thread.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default 10am UPDATE time...May 17nth Newport RI Group Meet/Ride Official Thread.....

Hope all is well. I have been getting some PM's asking for an official update so wanted to start a new thread going forward with updates, schedule, meeting place, dates etc...

NOTE - Any and all new data will be posted on this thread only....

Official Date: May 17nth 2009

Meeting Place: First Beach Parking Lot (will get address out etc)

Time: 10am

This will be a meet and ride event. Plan to meet and greet, pics and car talk of course (no rush) and as we feel right we will take off on a mapped out ride...with a final destination spot completion.

Meeting at first beach is a public area providing a giant flat unobstructed parking lot overlooking the water. Up the road just 1/4 mile is a Dunkin Donuts for coffee and for any high rollers looking keep their significant other happy www.thechanler.com over looks 1st beach where the event will start.... there is a bar here and restaurant (lots of other more reasonable places to stay in town, near by, PM me if you want some recommendations, but few as nice or as expensive)

Please PM me again with your intentions to attend.... or hope to attend as this will have some bearing on the mapped out ride... Goal is more exotic/semi exotic sports cars for this ride itself but all welcomed to attend the meet.

Newport has a lot to offer for those looking for other things to do before or after the meet.... largest event that week end is the Boat Show for those boaters..... but here are a ton of other things happening that month.

http://www.gonewport.com/ViewPage.aspx?id=175

Please PM me if you read this and plan to attend.....please do not wait and ask that you PM me asap. Thanks all....

Last edited by mickfluff; 04-28-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Quick Reply: 10am UPDATE time...May 17nth Newport RI Group Meet/Ride Official Thread.....