Notices

New 997 owner from the area, Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 03:10 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default New 997 owner from the area, Hello!

Hope all is well.... just purchased an 05 997 last night..... I have some mods on the way and hoping to track down some others. Looking forward to a possible group ride and meeting some other owners!

Had a few local questions....
I am looking for a local 997 owner to possibly swap out my near mint black full leather pwr/heat seats with a set from a grey interior... I am looking to set my interior off from the norm and given my car is seal grey with black leather thought this could look nice... I would then purchase grey matts etc... that said if you have grey interior and the right exterior (black, silver, seal grey, etc...) and think your car could look nice with black seats please let me know....

Working on on getting white/silver instrument gauge cluster swapped out for my current black set up.... any tips here would be great as dealer wants 2K for the set up never mind install. Sure no one wants to swap with me but would offer $$$$ as well?

Finally if anyone is selling a set of wheels/tires package for the 997 please let me know, I am selling and swapping out the current 18 carerra III's.

Also I helped organize a group ride in Newport RI a few years back shen part of the S2000 group.....if ever the local north east drivers had an interest in this just let me know glad to help.... fun ride and nice area IMO.

Thanks all for the time and look forward to meeting some local owners!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:57 PM
993-C4S
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mick,

Welcome to the group. A few of us have been talking about a group ride come spring time when those of us with "garage queens" come back on the road.

I'm sure there will be a lot more activity as we get closer to drive time.

Good luck with your mods!

John
Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to Rennlist! Have you posted your questions on mods in the 997 forum? They might be able to help you out more. Also, have you joined PCA yet? North Country Region is amazing and we are always excited to get new members.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:17 PM
993-C4S
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Also, have you joined PCA yet? North Country Region is amazing and we are always excited to get new members.
For what it is worth, I live in Northern Ma and Jay convinced me to go with NCR. I'm glad I did.

Jay, are you going to the first DE at NHIS in April/May?
Old 02-24-2008, 09:25 AM
boston951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Welcome to Rennlist. The nice weather is just around the corner. Hope you are able to attend a Southboro gathering. The array of cars that are displayed is fantastic.

Quick Reply: New 997 owner from the area, Hello!