Notices

New guy saying hello!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Fidhle007
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy saying hello!

Hi everyone, I'm a tech at AVA Restoration Services in Dublin, NH and an avid BMW enthusiast. We work on a lot of Porsches at my shop and I've been getting more and more into them the more I get to experience them. My friend (who's 951 I'm toying with buying) mentioned this site and I figured I'd join up and try to learn a few things.

I look forward to increasing my Porsche knowledge base and maybe someday being able to help out you guys in return! If you need BMW advice I'm happy to help!

Thanks!
Brendan

PS: If anyone wants to buy an 8000 mile (no, that is not a typo) 930 in red, let me know! We have one that stops by the shop sometimes that is currently on the market.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Brendan welcome to the fold, hopefully we'll see you at upcoming events.

Just out of curiosity, how much is the 930? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Fidhle007
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think around $50k? Maybe less... I'm not officially promoting it but if you are interested or know someone who is I can get details. It's an amazing machine, looks like it's about a year old.

Thank you for the welcome, I'm planning on hitting a few events as soon as my BMW is together and I'll definitely be at some events if I end up buying the 951 I'm looking at!

Cheers,
Brendan

Quick Reply: New guy saying hello!