Porsche Only Cars & Coffee at Palmer Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2023, 10:20 PM
Cemoto
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Porsche Only Cars & Coffee at Palmer Motorsports Park

From the PMP Fackebook site =
"Palmer Motorsports Club along with Porsche Norwell are proud to announce our first in a series of automotive marque themed Cars & Coffee events. The 2023 inaugural event is scheduled to take place on Sunday morning September 24th 2023. This event is PORSCHE themed and the public is invited to bring their PORSCHES out. The event is 9am to noon and will take place in our upper paddock by our new members garage. Optional at noon, will be a “Taste of the Track” touring laps session with a portion of the fee going to charity. This event is held in conjunction with the NER of the Porsche Club of America’s September Driver Education weekend but is not affiliated with the PCA. Brought to you by our friends at
Optional Taste of the Track
The “Taste of the Track” session is limited to 40 registrations. The cost is $35 for a 20 minute pace car controlled on track session at noon (12pm). Please bring payment with you to the track. Helmets not required. All vehicles must be licensed and have valid state inspection stickers. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Homes for our Troops”. All taste of the track participants will receive a Dunkin' gift card."

I'm in!

Last edited by Cemoto; 08-25-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:02 AM
TheDeckMan
Rennlist Member

Received 435 Likes on 249 Posts

I'll be there! Look forward to doing some laps in the 6-3!
Old 09-16-2023, 04:35 PM
Derek Michaels
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a friend who will be joining me (with my 996), any issues with him arriving in a non Porsche? I’m taking him out for the noon laps. Not my first time at Palmer!
Old 09-22-2023, 09:17 AM
SSDVC
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 162 Posts

I was planning on going, but it is suposed to be raining quite a bit on Sunday. Anyone know if there is a rain date for this?
Old 01-05-2024, 09:53 AM
sonicworld
Pro

Received 198 Likes on 117 Posts

This is so cool, I never knew this track existed. How was the turn out? Don't see many Porsche's in Western Mass . Is this Porsche Cars & Coffee an annual event?

Quick Reply: Porsche Only Cars & Coffee at Palmer Motorsports Park