Notices

PPF - CoverUp Solutions? Automotive Elegance?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 07:57 PM
unclemat
Pro

Received 371 Likes on 211 Posts
Default PPF - CoverUp Solutions? Automotive Elegance?

Anyone with PPF experience with CoverUp Solutions in Salem NH? Great Google/Yelp reviews, but I am not finding much about his work on the forums. The owner, Joe, sounds like a straightforward guy. I think I am going to get my new 718 BGTS 4.0 (if I pick it up) wrapped by him soon. Looking to do whole car.

I really like www.protectyourpaint.com out of Shewsbury, MA. The owner, David, has been great and I have been using him for years (almost 15, I think). He does not have access to all patterns (he is not XPEL dealer), so doing whole car by him is not really an option, and he does not do/avoid bulk cut jobs. For front clip jobs that's where I would go without hesitation.

There is also Automotive Elegance in Andover, MA, that seems to have good reputation, seems like a big outfit with multiple installers.

Old 09-10-2022, 10:51 AM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Do a quick search in this section and you will learn that UCC is consistently rated as the best detailer in New England: https://uccboston.com
Old 09-12-2022, 01:37 AM
unclemat
Pro

Received 371 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by The Fat Kid
Do a quick search in this section and you will learn that UCC is consistently rated as the best detailer in New England: https://uccboston.com
But I keep reading that it is Automotive Elegance who does PPF for UCC?
Old 09-12-2022, 05:01 AM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I have not been to UCC for years, and just realized my first time was nearly a decade ago when they were in Stoneham

I had asked the same question regarding Auto Elegance and UCC and was told by Rick (UCC owner) that they just shared space. Rick is a really nice guy, and UCC had very reasonable prices for the quality of their work; give him a call with any questions.

Quick Reply: PPF - CoverUp Solutions? Automotive Elegance?