Porsche Cayman S By Formula X Auto Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 03:11 PM
Formula X Detail
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Porsche Cayman S By Formula X Auto Detailing

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Horlan and my business is Formula X Auto Detailing. We specialize in higher-end auto detailing with services like Ceramic Coating and Paint Restoration via polishing (paint correction). Today I’d like to share with all of you enthusiasts a special project we recently completed, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have. Our client had reached out to us looking to remove all the "hair scratches" and defects from his Porsches paint. Our client had informed us that he was taking the vehicle to his local car wash periodically to have it wash and detailed. Upon inspection, we noticed a decent amount of swirls and marring from improper car care and aggressive washing technics.

Our client was looking to enhance the gloss on his vehicle that would also add a substantial layer of protection that no wax or sealant can offer so we suggested to have a ceramic coating installed. This enthralling piece of the machine was polished and coated to complete its aesthetics and protect it against the environment's toughest challenges. The results left behind astonishing levels of gloss and hydrophobicity (highly repellent). I'll let the pictures speak for them selfs as we sit back and enjoy the satisfying results on this Cayman S.

After Inspection, we moved on to the wash and prep work to get the car ready for paint correction and polishing. In addition to the car being meticulously washed by hand, we also deep cleaned the wheels removing many miles of built-up brake dust and grime The car was then clay barred to remove any bonded surface contaminants allowing for a cleaner polishing process with better results.

Getting foamed down prior to wash

We then tapped up all trim and sensitive areas to prevent any damage or discoloration.

50/50 Shot of the hood. Look at that difference.

The results left an amazing level of gloss and hydrophobicity with a mirror-like reflections.

Although the primary service was geared towards protecting and polishing the exterior the interior did receive a thorough cleaning & detailing. All leather surfaces were cleaned and conditioned while the floormats were steam cleaned and extracted.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our recap of this Porsche Cayman S project, it was truly a pleasure making this beast look its best! If your car is looking old and tired, or your new car needs protecting, look no further we are Connecticut's # 1 choice for auto detailing, paint correction, and ceramic coating services in Fairfield County CT and Westchester County NY.

Located in Stamford CT, Formula X focuses on delivering excellence of high quality detailing & custom care solutions to clients that simply desire the best for their vehicle. We go the extra mile to make sure that every customer's experience with us is an exceptional one. Contact us today at www.formulaxautodetailing.com so we can partner with you to customize a package of car care services for the needs of you and your vehicle.

Quick Reply: Porsche Cayman S By Formula X Auto Detailing