Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM 20" Staggered RS Spyder Wheel Set from Macan GTS with TPMS in Satin Black

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

09-29-2022, 06:43 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1310
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - OEM 20" Staggered RS Spyder Wheel Set from Macan GTS with TPMS in Satin Black - Used - 0  All Models - Chicago, IL 60622, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - OEM 20" Staggered RS Spyder Wheel Set from Macan GTS with TPMS in Satin Black - Used - 0  All Models - Chicago, IL 60622, United States
1st Gear

• Price
    $2,600
    • OBO
  • Location Chicago, IL, 60622, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Set of OEM 20" RS Spyder Wheels in Satin Black off of my 2018 Macan GTS.  Wheels are in near-excellent condition (please see the attached pictures for reference and let me know if you would like any additional/for which wheel).  Traded vehicle in recently with the winter wheels on it, so to be clear this set does not include the center caps.  TPMS sensors are included.  

Reminder - this set stock on the Macan GTS has the 9" width on fronts and 10" width for the rears, so please be mindful of your intended set of tires to mount.

PayPal only for payment, also welcome local buyers in the Chicago metro area if convenient.

PM me with any additional questions.  Apologies if I missed anything but let me know if I can provide any additional info.

Last edited by WindyCity813; 09-29-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reply
Old 10-04-2022, 05:21 PM
pizzaflyer
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interested and local.
The following users liked this post:
WindyCity813 (10-21-2022)
Old 01-30-2023, 04:19 PM
Driver45
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts