Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Porsche 911 GTRS 2016

For Sale

Old 09-21-2022 | 06:32 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by HpIzKing
^^^^^What I am seeing as well and have been on this daily for months. The delta between .1 and .2s is closing for sure. Odd to me but perhaps based on volume of cars for sale maybe as there are fewer .1s ?? --but the .2 has by all measure a slightly better (more midrange) and bug proof (seldom discussed finger follower issue in .1 RS) motor with a FULL 9k redline and slightly better cosmetics with bulkier aero (for me anyway). Plus some possible warranty left in the .2s. Definitely pushing me that way.
Agree. Suspension is supposed to be in 991.2 RS too I think changed the springs.
Old 09-21-2022 | 09:57 PM
Spiked
Rennlist Member

Interesting turn of events...

Old 09-21-2022 | 10:55 PM
Wayshegoes
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MSR Racer
it has been re assigned to me. I never re titled. It’s clean with all supporting documents. I guess banks have very high requirement for underwriting these things.
some.. he could of secured loan through pennfed who is very easy but high apr and then refinanced when registered in his name..
Old 09-21-2022 | 10:56 PM
jcannon
Banned

OP. 1st i want to say sorry it didn't work out, maybe there's a reason. I was sadden the fact that you told me i am the 1st to reach out and we agreed on asking price at 190. I kindly ask if you would hold the car till next thursday my earliest i can fly out. We texted back and forth and you stated in text a small deposit to hold car would work and i said ok. I went as far as i will go to my bank and draft certified check and show i am real and deal is cash no financing no wife approval no pets approval ZERO..... You stated you will get back with me after you call other imterest parties. I NEVER heard back from you. You had a real buyer and commited on my end and what i thought we had agreement /verbal and text ( i still have text we exchanged ) . You could have said let me feel out other prospect and get back with me. I dont see the point asking for a small deposit with intent to entertain others. GLWS

Last edited by jcannon; 09-21-2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-21-2022 | 11:10 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jcannon
OP. 1st i want to say sorry it didn't work out, maybe there's a reason. I was sadden the fact that you told me i am the 1st to reach out and we agreed on asking price at 190. I kindly ask if you would hold the car till next thursday my earliest i can fly out. We texted back and forth and you stated in text a small deposite to hold car would work and i said ok. I went as far as i will go to my bank and draft certified check and show i am real and deal is cash no financing no wife approval no pets approval ZERO..... You stated you will get back with me after you call other imterest parties. I NEVER heard back from you. You had a real buyer and commited on my end and what i thought we had agreement /verbal and text ( i still have text we exchanged ) . You could have said let me feel out other prospect and get back with me. I dont see the point asking for a small deposit with intent to entertain others. GLWS
Sorry about that. My phone just blew up I guess because of the low price. I do remember an exchange like that. I might have thought it is you when I called this buyer back. In any case, I am just going to keep the RS now. I am just gonna sell my 2018 Touring when I can figure out the correct price. I got 6 weeks before the 992 Touring arrives.
Old 09-21-2022 | 11:27 PM
jcannon
Banned

^^^^ no need to apologized. I really thought the deal was done as you promised you will call me back. Today day and age, words just not valid anymore is my guess. Title in your name or not will not scared me away as long as no lien on the car. We could have went to the bank and pay for noterey to protect both incase previous owner before you dispute sale and title of the car. But what trip me is we both were 100 % commited to go forward and i was waiting for your call and deposit/wired instruciton and never heard back. I also ask if title is in your name and answer was yes

Last edited by jcannon; 09-21-2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2022 | 11:38 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Re-assigned to me by PFS.
Old 09-21-2022 | 11:52 PM
jcannon
Banned

Re-assigned from you to next person is actually illegal in most states as far as i know unless you are a license retail dealer. This sale is refer to title jump. Another issue is what if a buyer who bought the car and somehow lost title for one reason or another or have issues title car?? Clean deal is you go to local DMV and transfer ownership to your name.
Old 09-21-2022 | 11:56 PM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

OK. I will do that and call you. Thank you
Old 09-22-2022 | 12:03 AM
Brainofjjj
Rennlist Member

OK. I will do that and call you. Thank you
This is what we told you to do for 2 days now. You had my deposit and if you had just listened we could have worked through this. Instead you said it was a problem with my financing and backed out of the deal.

next time just get the title in your name to begin with or hire someone to sell cars for you.
Old 09-22-2022 | 12:13 AM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Listen fellas, my car is not for sale.
Old 09-22-2022 | 12:17 AM
SBCARGUY
Rennlist Member

The Title Jump described does actually happen when people do not want to pay sales tax to put it in their name and do not have a dealer license…. Yes… it is illegal in any state I have ever bought a car from and I have bought many cars…
The following users liked this post:
Brainofjjj (09-22-2022)
Old 09-22-2022 | 01:11 AM
jcannon
Banned

Default Rs

Listen fellas, my car is not for sale.
I am sorry man I can’t resist and charm in again.

in previous comment you stated you thought the guy you called back was me… How?? I told you I am in CA and you confirmed we spoke here on reply. Person you sold it to is in Tn and I am in Ca. We agreed sale price 190 and you sold it for $191. Is clear you sold it to someone else and did not mistaken it was me you called back or he called you. I did mention give me a week to fly out so how did/were you confused or thought the person you called or he called was me ?? Cmon that is flat out a lied. If I am the 1st who reached out and we agreed on $$$ why would you need to reach out to others ? Your story does not line up . I also ask you to text me a pic of time title with your name on it to confirm ownership and you agreed. Now truth came out title is in someone else name . At this point ii would question every bit of this car. Again, I was expecting a call and never heard back. Not cool !

Last edited by jcannon; 09-22-2022 at 01:13 AM.