Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS 944 turbo s club sport wheels front pair

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

10-30-2021, 10:26 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 957
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - NOS 944 turbo s club sport wheels front pair - New - 0  All Models - Farmington Hills, MI 48334, United States
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $1,800
    • OBO
  • Location Farmington Hills, MI, 48334, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

PN 951 362 115 30. 7x16 et65.
These wheels were purchased as spares, still in the original porsche packaging. Only one box has even been opened. Due to this there are only pictures of one of the wheels, as I didn't want to disturb the original packaging on the other. I can open and get pictures of the other for anyone who is committed to buy and wants to confirm condition. Club sports of this size are NLA from Porsche, while the rears new from porsche are around 1000 each last time I checked. If you're looking for concours level wheels, these are it.

$1800 for the pair OBO

Old 11-06-2021 | 08:05 PM
Popoboy944
Rennlist Member

I got more pictures after properly cleaning the wheels. Also, the 2nd box had been opened so I have pics of both wheels. Some marks on the outside of the barrels, but the A faces are perfect. Inside the openings where you can see the barrel are what I believe to be normal marks that come from the forging dies. There are swirl marks all over the inside of the barrel that lead me to believe they didn't finish polish the dies and so the parts just have that surface finish. Any questions just ask. Also have 3 center caps that can also be sold with the wheels if interested.

Old 11-28-2021 | 11:07 PM
Popoboy944
Rennlist Member

People have been curious about the machining marks on the barrels that can be seen through windows of the spokes. I found pictures of other club sport wheels, and they look the same. I believe this to be the condition they came from the factory in. picture below posted in the rennlist forum https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1267722 shows similar machining marks and a wheel that is not quite as clean and without using flash.

The first pictures were taken with flash, which lit all of the machining surface finish marks up like crazy. here are more pictures in a well natural lit room without flash which i believe show much closer to real life.