Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 Carrera GT

For Sale

Old 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Steve Theodore
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 325 Posts

If anyone needs an semi-impartial overview of the car, just send me over! It's always great to see @E-Man anyway!
Old 04-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Walt L
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Damn those closed borders!!

Old 04-25-2020, 04:41 PM
E-Man
Rennlist Member

Received 318 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by E-Man
Rare opportunity to acquire a No stories, 2004 Carrera GT. GT silver over dark grey (black) interior. It is currently in for major service at my local Porsche dealer receiving attention to every detail. Car is exceptionally clean so there were very few surprises. A very opportune time for someone currently seeking a CGT with a fresh major. I can provide many more pictures once the car has been transported back to me from dealer. Serious buyers only please.
Update: After a few sleepless nights I must admit I do not have the resolve to let this car go. When I placed this ad my line of thinking was that after 8 years and almost 20k miles, I had accomplished everything I could ever want to do with the car. For the last couple years I have been on a quest to pare down the collection and focus on less cars. In the last 14 months I did let go of two F cars (and no, I did not purchase them back for those that know me all too well haha), so I have made some progress. My CGT story has been a little hard to follow lately, so I will sum it up. I sold my 25k miles car in September, had a major case of PTSD and bought the car I currently own two months later. If I sell again I will most likely regret it (probably why I didn't list with a broker so I could change my mind if need be). The CGT as corny as this may sound has just become a part of my life now, so I should accept it. There is absolutely nothing else like it and time is only proving it to be more special every year. SO with all that said..mooty was right..I came to my senses.
Thanks to everyone for all the interest and if things should change I will let those of you know.
The following 7 users liked this post by E-Man:
Agentorange (04-26-2020), carz80am (04-25-2020), ewright (04-25-2020), FLGT (04-25-2020), LAMBO_JESUS (04-25-2020), Spyerx (04-25-2020), Steve Theodore (04-28-2020) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-27-2020, 10:05 PM
ewright
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by E-Man
Update: After a few sleepless nights I must admit I do not have the resolve to let this car go. When I placed this ad my line of thinking was that after 8 years and almost 20k miles, I had accomplished everything I could ever want to do with the car. For the last couple years I have been on a quest to pare down the collection and focus on less cars. In the last 14 months I did let go of two F cars (and no, I did not purchase them back for those that know me all too well haha), so I have made some progress. My CGT story has been a little hard to follow lately, so I will sum it up. I sold my 25k miles car in September, had a major case of PTSD and bought the car I currently own two months later. If I sell again I will most likely regret it (probably why I didn't list with a broker so I could change my mind if need be). The CGT as corny as this may sound has just become a part of my life now, so I should accept it. There is absolutely nothing else like it and time is only proving it to be more special every year. SO with all that said..mooty was right..I came to my senses.
Thanks to everyone for all the interest and if things should change I will let those of you know.
Can't blame you, enjoy it and let me know in the future if you decide to part with it!