Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 991.2 GTS - Perfect Dual Purpose DE / Street Car - No Additional Upgrades Needed

For Sale

Old 09-09-2019 | 05:12 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Psorcery
GLWS. This car couldn't be pieced together by a more competent shop and person. BGB has a thread in the 991 section with extensive knowledge about this car and build. Considering the mods and work done, it's a total steal at this price.
I appreciate the kind words! Someone called today saying that they had read the article in Panorama! I have a guy that came by last week interested in the car finally and the good news is that he wants to keep building it out. I need to find a suitable rear wing for it but i don't like any of what i see on the inerwebs!
Old 09-11-2019 | 08:39 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

The article is out! Check your mailbox!
Attached Images     
Old 10-31-2019 | 09:38 AM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Okay...the time has come that i am returning this car to 100% stock. Do i have any 991.2 owners in the Central Florida area that are interested in suspension upgrades? The rest of the gear is not getting fire saled, as it was used twice on track. Please call the shop and ask for Wray.
Old 10-31-2019 | 10:21 AM
Porsch
Banned

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
Okay...the time has come that i am returning this car to 100% stock. Do i have any 991.2 owners in the Central Florida area that are interested in suspension upgrades? The rest of the gear is not getting fire saled, as it was used twice on track. Please call the shop and ask for Wray.
That's a shame, I wish someone had taken advantage of this opportunity. If I weren't dead set on a GT3 Touring, this car would've been at the top of my list. It's a great buy, especially when you compare it to 992 pricing!
Old 10-31-2019 | 12:56 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
Nooooooo.