Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Porsche Experience Center Atlanta Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 11:30 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Porsche Experience Center Atlanta Recommendations?

Hi Everyone!

I started shopping for a Macan GTS back in August. I found one that I really liked on the local Porsche center's website so I stopped in to check it out in person. When I got there the sales associate offered to let me take it out on a test drive as soon as he finds the key. Guess what, he couldn't find the key because another customer bought the car as I was walking in to the showroom! It's actually a good thing because I was able to spec out all the options I wanted. Unfortunately, it meant I had to wait for the car to get built.

Well, yesterday the long awaited information packet arrived via FedEx. Delivery is now just two and a half weeks away and I am excited! I opted for the Porsche Experience Center Delivery option in Atlanta and I fly out on the 20th.

To anyone who has taken delivery at PEC in Atlanta, or anyone who is familiar with the area, do you have any recommendations, tips, or tricks that you can share? I plan on staying a few days in Atlanta then head north and take the Tail of the Dragon up to the Great Smoky Mountains. I'm still undecided on which route to take back to Washington, DC after that so I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks,

-Gary
Old 10-04-2016, 11:35 PM
br911
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Lunch at Cafe 356 at the Center is a must. Breakfast there is nice too - decent coffee and pastries. I'm not from Atlanta, but had a great fish dinner at the Optimist sitting at the bar, after a day at the Center. Congrats.

Quick Reply: Porsche Experience Center Atlanta Recommendations?