Macan 2014-Current

Macan shop manual

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Philip Goughary
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Macan shop manual

Can someone here point me towards a shop manual for the Macan? I have a 2017 Macan S that I just picked up a set of Porsche Design side skirts and a paintable rear fascia for. I'm looking for some installation guidance after I get them sprayed this week.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I did some light web searching on this issue, including other enthusiast forums, and came up dry. Does anyone know of any manuals for the Macan, or write-ups of any kind for that matter? If not, can any of you provide helpful tips or hints for my coming rear bumper cover removal and side skirts removal? I don't mind getting under the car and exploring, but I've heard hidden body clips go "snap" more than once over the years. I'd rather not revisit that sound with our new Macan.

Last edited by Philip Goughary; 05-11-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:09 PM
NC TRACKRAT
Rennlist Member

Received 460 Likes on 287 Posts

Bentley Publishers is our best hope. Please go to their web-site http://www.bentleypublishers.com/ and join me and others in requesting that they produce a manual for the Macan. The more input they receive, the faster we get one.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Philip Goughary
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you for the input. Per your suggestion, I reached out to Bentley this morning and made the request. In the meantime, does anyone here have any information or pictures regarding rear bumper cover assembly and / or side skirts before I start wrenching?

Quick Reply: Macan shop manual