Macan 2014-Current

Buttoned up and super glossy Macan

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Detailed Designs
Burning Brakes

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts
Cool Buttoned up and super glossy Macan

We wanted to introduce ourselves and share these pictures with the Macan group to show off what a well buttoned up and coated Macan can look like.

We performed a thorough detail and paint correction was performed to address any swirl marks or etching in the clear coat. Interior leather seats were coated to make them resistant to staining and easy to keep clean by the owner. We installed clear bra on the full bonnet, front bumper and side mirrors to protect the paint from rock chips and other forms of damage. Finally, we capped the exposed painted surfaces, door jambs/shuts and the top of the clear bra with our nano-paint coating system.

There have been many questions from our clients about clear bra installation coverage on the bonnet and I am happy to address any questions Rennlist Macan owners may have in this regard. We are very familiar with the Macans as well as clear bra.

If you have any further questions about caring for your Macan, feel free to post the question here or reach out to me and I am happy to help.

Here we are curing the nano-paint coating that was applied. While we were the first in North America to import these incredible programmable IR lamps for curing coating systems, this has started to catch on and now there are 2 others in NA. We put a lot of emphasis on staying on the bleeding edge of what technology is available for incredible results.

Tight shot on the bonnet emblem. All emblems are removed to give the most seamless wrap possible.

Wrapped up and glossy++

A tight shot of the bonnet and bumper. Our fit and finish that is always on-point! The computer pattern for the full bonnet is atrocious. There is a seam between the headlight and the leading edge of the bonnet and it does not allow for proper wrapping. We wrapped the full bonnet on every edge, including the headlight reliefs!

Thanks for taking the time to view this project and if you have any questions about it, just ask!
Old 11-25-2015, 10:07 AM
FRP||
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sold.

Quick Reply: Buttoned up and super glossy Macan