Macan vs Cayenne Sport Seats vs 997 Adaptive Sports

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 11:31 PM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Macan vs Cayenne Sport Seats vs 997 Adaptive Sports

Hi guys,

Woohoo got a Macan Turbo for a night or 2 while my Cayenne S is being serviced for the 60k.

Wow.. this thing gets out of the hole quickly!

Question about the seats or ask here? Anyone coming from the Cayenne Sport Seats to the Macan find the Sport eats too narrow? As soon as I got in the vehicle I could tell from the previous driver that she had the seats fitted to her.. and that's great you can get the bolsters to grab a fit lady.. However, I find that I cannot get the seats to let out far enough to feel comfortable like the Cayenne Seats...

Against my 997TT adaptive sport seats I find that the fit is much better and not even noticeable like the Macan.

-Other notes- this vehicle really gets out and runs nicely. The pdk is very responsive.

Impressed in most places- the console seems like they intentionally left it behind the Cayenne sigh.. The leather deviated stitching in red is a nice touch on the dash, but the doors would have been a nicer touch plus some of the area near the center console.

Would I ever mind or worry? No- I guess I really just appreciate my Cayenne that I found off-lease last yr.. loaded hard with $36k.. ptv plus and pdcc

This vehicle is optioned very nicely except it doesn't have the sports chrono- maybe on purpose as it is a loaner.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:35 PM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I realize looking at the configurator the car I'm driving has these options.
3Y4 - Sunblind for Rear Side Windows
7X8 - ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
9JB - Smoking Package
A1 - Black
CY3 - 20" RS Spyder Design Wheels
N1B - Preparation Two-Tone Leather Interior i.c.w. Seat Ventilation
PJ4 - Premium Package Plus
VU - Leather Package in Black/Garnet Red (Leather Seats)
ZAB - Ornamental Porsche Crest

So that is great - I'd opt for the full leather as that was a issue I had in the previous post and the standard seats look like a good option in my case vs the adaptive sports.

Quick Reply: Macan vs Cayenne Sport Seats vs 997 Adaptive Sports