Just picked up my welcome kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 03:53 AM
cviles
Unique Title
Rennlist Member

Received 114 Likes on 81 Posts
Talking Just picked up my welcome kit

I just received a "welcome kit" from PCNA in the mail for buying my Macan Turbo. It's nice, and includes some materials I've only seen online plus a personalized letter, ID card with contact info for PCNA, roadside assistance, etc. And a "Macan" pen to put in my glove box.

Anyone else get one of these kits recently?
Old 11-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Terry Adams
Rennlist Member
Veteran: Army

Received 944 Likes on 572 Posts

Soon as I convince my wife we need a loaded Macan Turbo in addition to current stable.

Not going well so far. She says rear visibility not good. I know that's not the real reason, as usual. I suppose it's wrong to tell her to do more neck exercises at her gym, and that her rear looks good to me.

I have been encouraging her to go to the mall more often, but still no luck.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:29 PM
SeaPors
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cviles
I just received a "welcome kit" from PCNA in the mail for buying my Macan Turbo. It's nice, and includes some materials I've only seen online plus a personalized letter, ID card with contact info for PCNA, roadside assistance, etc. And a "Macan" pen to put in my glove box.

Anyone else get one of these kits recently?
I did too, same package I believe. Received it about a month after receiving my Turbo in May. Also received the same for Cayennes. Put the pens in the clip inside the glove box door. Tire gauge fits there too.

Quick Reply: Just picked up my welcome kit