Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Placed my order at Oakville Porsche :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 871 Likes on 541 Posts
Default Placed my order at Oakville Porsche :)

Drove the Macan S this weekend and loved it, so...I place an order for one this morning. My sales rep at Oakville Porsche was Nik Djordjevic and I highly recommend him to any locals looking to buy a new P-car.

This is a daily driver for me, so it is fairly lightly optioned: Black/Black, 21 inch wheels, Premium Package, body colored side blades, smoker's package ( and no I don't smoke ), 3 zone A/C, 14 way seats and Light Comfort pkg. Expected delivery is Jan 2015
Old 07-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Buckfever
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations!!! 21s on steel springs, I want to hear about that when you get it. A guy in the UK got 20s with the steel springs and thought that was too soft. I guess it depends on what you're coming from. You leaving the chrome window trim? I prefer it blacked out but saw some Cayennes recently with the black and chrome window trim and it looked better than I thought it would.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Thanks. Yes, I drove the 21's on steel springs in a demo Macan and it was great. It really is a great little car/truck

I went with the silver trim. Again, my demo had it and it set the car off nicely against the black paint a tinted rear glass. I also had a black Cayenne with the silver trim and thought it looked good. Plus, I'm an old guy now and we like shiney bits on our cars Can't stand black wheels either
Old 07-03-2014, 01:01 AM
RESP
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you know what you like and get what you want!

Delivery just in time for a nice ice storm in Sou Ont
Old 07-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Yes, unfortunately...but I have a garage space waiting for it until I bring it out in the Spring

Quick Reply: Placed my order at Oakville Porsche :)