Macan 2014-Current

im in

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 11:17 AM
ChristianR
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts
Default im in

test drove the new Macan S, white exterior, beige leather interior. Love it, seems to handle very well and is very much like driving a car in the turns, etc

bought it friday

I loved my CTT that i owned, I liked my Rover Super Charge but never really felt the love, i can tell that i am going to love the Macan S Look forward to a few months down the road and someone has remapped the ECU etc

twin turbo 340hp/tq seemes to be a great little revving engine, couldn't justify the price jump to the 3.6tt
Old 05-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Buckfever
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristianR
test drove the new Macan S, white exterior, beige leather interior. Love it, seems to handle very well and is very much like driving a car in the turns, etc

bought it friday

I loved my CTT that i owned, I liked my Rover Super Charge but never really felt the love, i can tell that i am going to love the Macan S Look forward to a few months down the road and someone has remapped the ECU etc

twin turbo 340hp/tq seemes to be a great little revving engine, couldn't justify the price jump to the 3.6tt
Wait you mean bought it as in placed an order or actually took possession? If the latter love to see pictures and more on the performance options/suspension impressions.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:04 PM
ChristianR
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts

i drove one home, love it
Old 05-25-2014, 11:38 AM
GTF
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristianR

bought it friday

Congrats! Replaced MDX and E36 M3 with this "dual purpose" white S (retired...only need one car + ATV). Could not be more impressed after only 400 miles. The PDK is crazy good. * Sidenote: Does anyone know what actually causes that "bark, burp, blip" sound on aggressive upshifts? I hear it mentioned in many road reviews, but no one mentions the cause. "Sounds cool, they all do it" is my only answer so far. Anyone?

Quick Reply: im in