Macan 2014-Current

Looking to buy 2021 Macan GTS

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2024, 08:50 AM
DSC48
Rennlist Member

Received 528 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Brett - 1996 C4
+1 RoarPedal, much better throttle response. Think I'm using +3 Sport which is kind of on the mild side (but wifey drives the car too).
I'm using Sport +1 but always put the car in Sport mode, too. (Base 2.0 w/o Sport Chrono).
Old 05-18-2024, 12:09 PM
#1SomeGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 547 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS_J
Thats what i thought but nope. The pedal is sluggish and laggy. Definitely recommend OP to test drive before purchasing. Start at a dead stop at an intersection where you have to wait to turn left or right and gas it. You will know what i am talking about. Its very dangerous if you have an oncoming car heading toward your direction and the car pedal lags before it goes.

I also have a cayenne turbo as well and no delay but can't compared v6 twin turbo vs v8 twin turbo.
Ugh this "very dangerous" crap again...there is NOTHING dangerous about the throttle response in a Macan, it moves out of its own way faster than 99% of the vehicles on the road. Pedal commanders literally cannot improve throttle response, flooring it is flooring it...it's just changing the linearity of the pedal.

Quick Reply: Looking to buy 2021 Macan GTS