Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Does anyone have experience with Falken Ziex CT60 A/S tires?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2024, 12:35 AM
quallzone
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Does anyone have experience with Falken Ziex CT60 A/S tires?

I recently purchased a 2017 Macan Base that has a set of new Falken Ziex CT60 A/S tires. Does anyone have experience with them? If so, how does the road noise compare with premium brands like Continental, Pirelli, etc. on a Macan?
Old 03-31-2024, 09:29 AM
nevil
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 56 Posts

My car came with all-season Pirellis, I don't notice any excessive road noise but don't have anything to compare. Do you feel those Falkens are very noisy?
Old 04-01-2024, 12:06 AM
quallzone
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nevil
My car came with all-season Pirellis, I don't notice any excessive road noise but don't have anything to compare. Do you feel those Falkens are very noisy?
Yes. An independent mechanic gave a thumbs up on the pre-purchase inspection, the Macan handles fine, and the cabin is quiet when driving on freshly paved sections of local interstate highway. But on any other streets or highways, the road noise is very apparent compared to my other vehicles. I hate to replace New tires, but it seems that the non-Porsche dealership where I purchased the Macan installed the lowest priced SUV tires available.

​​​This is my first Porsche, by the way. I've been lurking on these forums for a few months, and appreciate all the advice of this community.

Last edited by quallzone; 04-01-2024 at 12:09 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:37 PM
jmoney99
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

They’re supposedly a low noise tire. Reviews are pretty good at Simple Tire: https://simpletire.com/brands/falken...60-a-s/reviews

Quick Reply: Does anyone have experience with Falken Ziex CT60 A/S tires?