Macan 2014-Current

Alternative to Dealership for New Keys

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2023, 12:34 PM
Mr.Gonz
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alternative to Dealership for New Keys

Posting a review that could save you thousands if you lost a key (or keys) like I did.

Couldn't find anyone to make keys for my Macan (only found 2 people, 1 in Houston and 1 in Ontario) but they needed the car there. Obviously can't drive it there if I have no keys.

Found this guy on Ebay and read a positive review from another Macan owner who had no keys and shipped him his BCM, the same situation I was in. Guy owns a shop called Premier Autocare in NewYork and looks as legit as they come, works on a lot of Porsche and other European cars.

Long story short, this guy is a wizard. Got my BCM and 2 keys back and everything works perfectly. $325 for 2 keys. If you guys ever need keys, highly recommend this guy, as it beats the dealership by a long shot (pulling out the BCM under the steering wheel is kind of a chore but it's worth it).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18565577801...0AAOSweY5jcFPc

That's the main listing, he made a separate listing for people who want 2 keys, just check his seller profile.

Not affiliated with his shop or ebay store, just super happy with the service and I know I spent hours looking for an alternative online (here, facebook groups, etc.) so posting this as a resource in case anyone else needs keys and wants to avoid the dealership wait times and cost.