Macan 2014-Current

Full Width Apple CarPlay HD

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 07:24 PM
chitown928s4
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VT Blue
Just had Innovative Soft install their full width HD CarPlay in my 2020 S, and was very pleased with the process and results. They're a Rennlist vendor and can be found in that section of the forum and at their website.

It's all done via PC, and Raymond was very well prepared, helpful and patient.

Highly recommended and I have no affiliation with Innovative Soft.

Fully installed. Their HD option gets the icons to the larger size. Looks better IMHO.

was this a software update or a hardware swap out
Old 03-30-2024, 01:28 AM
isugoo
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by chitown928s4
was this a software update or a hardware swap out
Software alone. Check the link from the vendor.
Old 05-16-2024, 06:57 PM
WhiskeyTango
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Update works great on my 2021 Macan S!

Another happy Innovation Soft customer! Update took about an hour but everything is working flawlessly! I choose the full screen.

Highly recommended!
Old 05-16-2024, 08:02 PM
hyungilkim
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just did this with Raymond at InnovativeSoft and it works great. I added a Motorla MA1 wireless android auto adapter and now I not only have Android Auto, but wireless Android Auto in my 2021 911 Turbo S. Fantastic!

Old 05-18-2024, 07:10 PM
pmbmiranda
1st Gear

Default Just had CarPlay modified to full screen -used innovative soft-they did a great job!

Raymond at Innovative soft did a great job even though my WiFi kept dropping-he was very patient- and the result is great!

Cant believe Porsche won’t update all pcm 5 users to 6 for free-Range Rover updated my older model few years back for CarPlay during a service call for free!
Old 05-24-2024, 10:07 AM
rwintheiser
1st Gear

Default 5 Stars for Innovative Soft

It's been a couple of weeks since I did the full-screen upgrade to my 2019 Macan S. All I can say is, WOW! What is Porsche thinking?!?! I now have CarPlay full screen, big icons, and amazing maps.

Install was easy enough (once I paid attention to the directions), Raymond was super patient with me as I fumbled a bit and he provided me perfect directions on how to progress. Took about 30 minutes. Cannot recommend more highly for service, quality, and ease.

I see some concerns here about uninstall (why?), service, and losing buttons on the left side of the screen. Yes, you can have Raymond take it out, his service level is high, and there is a row of buttons under the screen to access any of the PCM apps (for me Sirius XM in media is a go-to). There are no barriers I can find to this upgrade.

Quick Reply: Full Width Apple CarPlay HD