Macan 2014-Current

My Macan T Has Landed

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 12:09 AM
softsand
AutoX

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zskylar
I see you got the Macan T seat option. They look very nice. I see you have a memory seat function. Is that standard? I started to panic because I ordered the same seats and my build sheet did not opt for the extra $340 memory option. I assumed that was just to tie other things like the outside mirrors.
I think drivers seat memory is standard but passenger isn’t on the T. In Australia, the passenger seat memory (with 14 way seats) is standard on the Base. That is the only downgrade on the T compared to a Base here.
Old 06-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Johny0299
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazylakkadbagga
Any major advantages to a T vs base Macan?
Standard PASM and Sport Chrono; heated GT Sport steering wheel and the GTS sport seats (in that awesome Sport-Tex finishing, IMO) are also standard, as is a more rear-drive biased driveline tune, and the standard 20-inch wheels in dark titanium; quad-exhaust finishers in high gloss black chrome; leather-topped dash is also standard in the US. Also standard are the other exterior accents in agate grey, but I guess that gets subjective as to whether you like them or not.

add in lower option cost on air suspension and PSE, and you have a very sporty, enjoyable driver, imo - kind of a GTS with less power. I find the EA 888 to be easily adequate, even a little fun. And I owned a 2020 Mac GTS, too. Since I do most of my enthusiastic driving on windy country and mountain roads, the extra power I will go without (if I order a T) isn’t that relevant for my use case. It doesn’t hurt that I have something a bit quicker in the garage too, I admit - in my 718 Boxster T.

Quick Reply: My Macan T Has Landed