Macan 2014-Current

2018 Macan Turbo pricing

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2022 | 02:45 AM
Trbo823
Rennlist Member

Default 2018 Macan Turbo pricing

Hey All,

Looking into buying this Black on Black CPO 2018 Macan Turbo with 6,400 miles. Price is $68,500.

Good price or too high?

Old 03-01-2022 | 09:30 AM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Spoiler

Last edited by chuckbdc; 03-01-2022 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spoiler thing added by rennlist?
Old 03-01-2022 | 01:56 PM
///Bruce
Pro

If you are a fan of a black vehicle, then this is your ride. I cannot determine what seats are in it. Probably 8 or 14 way seats. No chrono. No air suspension. No PSE. But still, great price on a low mileage Turbo. And a lot of what I mentioned could be retrofitted if wantd. GL w/your decision.

PS - Before you buy, have you done all the appropriate research on it's background? A copy of any/all service and manitenance records. Carfax and Autocheck should overlap on the data they each provide. And based on my personal experience, I'd have the alignment checked before you pick it up to take home. Do not let the dealership say it's not necessary. Do it anyway. And make sure you get a copy of the before/after printout results.

*- I bought new with 23 miles on my 18 Turbo. It was way out of alignment. besides, you don't know who the drivers were or their driving habits.
Old 03-01-2022 | 02:06 PM
Trbo823
Rennlist Member

The seats are 14 way adjustable, heated/cooled.
My brother works at the dealership and said the car is mint. Carfax is 1 owner and all serviced done. The car has 6,400 miles so whatever service was needed, it was done.
Originally Posted by ///Bruce
If you are a fan of a black vehicle, then this is your ride. I cannot determine what seats are in it. Probably 8 or 14 way seats. No chrono. No air suspension. No PSE. But still, great price on a low mileage Turbo. And a lot of what I mentioned could be retrofitted if wantd. GL w/your decision.

PS - Before you buy, have you done all the appropriate research on it's background? A copy of any/all service and manitenance records. Carfax and Autocheck should overlap on the data they each provide. And based on my personal experience, I'd have the alignment checked before you pick it up to take home. Do not let the dealership say it's not necessary. Do it anyway. And make sure you get a copy of the before/after printout results.

*- I bought new with 23 miles on my 18 Turbo. It was way out of alignment. besides, you don't know who the drivers were or their driving habits.

Quick Reply: 2018 Macan Turbo pricing