Macan 2014-Current

PCM Goes to home screen at random times

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 09:31 AM
HamiltonGT4
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PCM Goes to home screen at random times

Have an issue with my 2021 Macan GTS. My PCM jumps back to the Home Screen at random without pushing the home button by itself. Seems to do it more when the ambient temp outdoors it cold
Has anyone experienced this issue? What was the fix? I tried to reset the PCM to factory defaults and this did not help. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-14-2022, 10:52 AM
PSEE
Pro

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

Time for a trip to the dealer...

TIP: create a movie on your phone to show the dealer what's happening.

Old 01-14-2022, 01:17 PM
OliverK68
Burning Brakes

Received 389 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally Posted by HamiltonGT4
Have an issue with my 2021 Macan GTS. My PCM jumps back to the Home Screen at random without pushing the home button by itself. Seems to do it more when the ambient temp outdoors it cold
Has anyone experienced this issue? What was the fix? I tried to reset the PCM to factory defaults and this did not help. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like an issue with the capacitive touch screen. Perhaps it can be recalibrated by a service tech.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:43 AM
erdos0828
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HamiltonGT4
I also encountered the same problem, did you solve your problem? May I ask what is the reason?

Quick Reply: PCM Goes to home screen at random times