Macan 2014-Current

SPORT DESIGN PACKAGE IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 08:21 PM
sterno
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
Default SPORT DESIGN PACKAGE IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK

I just purchased a 2020 Macan GTS for my wife in White and one of the options is Sport Design Package in gloss Black, retail price is 1,760. Anyone have a photo of a Macan with this option on a white or light color GTS? In the Porsch Configurator it's hard to tell . The Vehicle is on the boat and It had all the other options I wanted so I pulled the plug .Almost went for chalk but thats the color of my 991.2 GT3 Touring.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:15 AM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by sterno
I just purchased a 2020 Macan GTS for my wife in White and one of the options is Sport Design Package in gloss Black, retail price is 1,760. Anyone have a photo of a Macan with this option on a white or light color GTS? In the Porsch Configurator it's hard to tell . The Vehicle is on the boat and It had all the other options I wanted so I pulled the plug .Almost went for chalk but thats the color of my 991.2 GT3 Touring.
I don’t recall ever seeing a Macan GTS with the Sport Design Package (SDP) in gloss black. I’m sort of surprised it’s even an option on the GTS model because one of the features of the GTS is the body colored SDP standard. Interesting.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:46 AM
sterno
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Thats why I asked to see if anyone has a photo. I purchased a Macan GTS this week and the vehicle is on a ship headed to the US and I have not seen one. The configurator when you check the box and click to accept it adds the amount but it is impossible to see considering it is an illustration. The sales person pretty clueless but told me the front black facia plastic now painted gloss black along with the side blade and rear lower section with the roof spoiler now body color. It was the only option I did not know and every other option I wanted to rather order one that would not be here until late December or January I pulled the trigger . Also had a connection so was able to get a discount which seems hard on the GTS.
Old 07-30-2020, 02:50 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by sterno
Thats why I asked to see if anyone has a photo. I purchased a Macan GTS this week and the vehicle is on a ship headed to the US and I have not seen one. The configurator when you check the box and click to accept it adds the amount but it is impossible to see considering it is an illustration. The sales person pretty clueless but told me the front black facia plastic now painted gloss black along with the side blade and rear lower section with the roof spoiler now body color. It was the only option I did not know and every other option I wanted to rather order one that would not be here until late December or January I pulled the trigger . Also had a connection so was able to get a discount which seems hard on the GTS.
Yeah that’s probably gonna be really tough to find.

Quick Reply: SPORT DESIGN PACKAGE IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK