Macan 2014-Current

How Much for a Macan S

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 11:06 AM
BryH
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How Much for a Macan S

HI all, this is my first purchase of a Porsche, anyone have invoice pricing help... want to order a new one.. dont know how much I should be paying...

Thanks
Old 07-08-2020, 06:26 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,364 Likes on 831 Posts

There are numerous pricing posts on here. Please search.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Llarry
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Invoice pricing on Porsche is hard to find the last couple of years. Discounts from MSRP vary greatly -- some dealers apparently do not deal at all, while others offer discounts only to repeat customers, etc. In competitive markets with multiple Porsche dealers, discounts of 10% off list are not unheard of. For a modest fee (several hundred dollars) you can take delivery in Atlanta or LA and can thus work with any dealership to make arrangements. As ExMB indicates, some time spent in search may be useful to you. If you indicate your location, you might elicit some dealership advice...
Old 07-09-2020, 09:22 AM
swingwing
Pro

Received 93 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by BryH
HI all, this is my first purchase of a Porsche, anyone have invoice pricing help... want to order a new one.. dont know how much I should be paying...
Thanks
You're going about this bassackwards IMO. Your starting point should be how much you can spend (you have a limit because you're asking about price). Get on the Porsche configurator and put together a car with the options you think you want, then compare the MSRP to your budget. Revise as necessary, then you can search dealer inventories to see who has a car close to what you want.

As this is your first car I'll offer another option: CPO (aka Porsche Approved). Last month I bought a well-optioned 2017 Macan S with only 17k miles. Work performed before delivery was four new tires, new front brakes and the 20k service. Porsche's CPO adds two years of warranty, so I've got a little under three years of coverage. This car's in excellent condition and I avoided three years of depreciation, which is substantial on cars like this.

Porsche produces more Macans than all other models. It outsells the 911, Boxster, Cayman and Panamera combined.

Last edited by swingwing; 07-09-2020 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Added sentences.

Quick Reply: How Much for a Macan S