Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Will a Macan fit under a 4-post lift?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 07:23 PM
paradocs98
Rennlist Member

Received 390 Likes on 189 Posts
Default Will a Macan fit under a 4-post lift?

Yep, barely. I'd always been curious as to whether a small SUV like the Macan would fit under my standard-height Challenger 4-post storage lift. According to measurements, yes, but you never really know for sure until you try. Today was my chance as I brought home a Macan loaner while my GT4 gets service. Under my daughter's watchful eye I slowly guided the Macan into place. Fits. Just don't stick your head out of the sunroof.

Anyway, a good data point for anyone considering a storage lift who has a Macan as a second car.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:04 PM
sonorous
Rennlist Member

Received 518 Likes on 244 Posts

Vehicle height was a key specification when I chose a Macan to DD. I can confirm that it also fits under a Bendpak HD-9 even with the air suspension in off-road mode (+40mm).

Old 03-28-2019, 01:31 AM
G-forceGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts

I have a Lexus NX which fits under a Challenger 4 post lift quite nicely. One thing I've found useful is placing an orange pylon at the back of the lift in the centre. When you back in it's very easy to see the pylon & utilize the guidelines of the back up camera to place the car nicely. Unfortunately, with my ski rack on the car it's ~ 1/2 inch too high to get under the lift. If ceiling height is not a concern it's easy to place concrete block squares under each post to allow even more height.

Quick Reply: Will a Macan fit under a 4-post lift?