Macan 2014-Current

DB Carbonīs new Macan interior & exterior program

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 03:37 PM
DBCarbon
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default DB Carbonīs new Macan interior & exterior program

DB Carbonīs brand new 95B Macan, S, GTS, turbo interior & exterior real carbon parts program. From dash, door and console trim parts over all steering wheel components on the interior and side mirrors, grill, front & rear bumper parts, roof spoiler on the exterior.

PM us for special rennlist member pricing, any questions or advice.

Some first customer cars impression below... Standard we manufacture in OEM matching plain black carbon weave with highgloss on the interior and OEM matching twill black carbon weave with highgloss finish on the exterior, any custom options possible.

Direct link to our 95B series:

Old 01-16-2018, 12:27 PM
richardbf
Rennlist Member

Received 281 Likes on 141 Posts

Just out of curiosity are there any plans for DBcarbon to produce any forged carbon trims. I saw this recently on the Huracan Performante and I thought it was super cool looking. Looks almost like marble.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:52 PM
DBCarbon
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by richardbf
Just out of curiosity are there any plans for DBcarbon to produce any forged carbon trims. I saw this recently on the Huracan Performante and I thought it was super cool looking. Looks almost like marble.
We do already, feel free to challenge us!

The optical effect is stunning and itīs easier for us to work with ;-) But itīs not that fine & exclusive looking as the 991 or Macan series plain weave.

Quick Reply: DB Carbonīs new Macan interior & exterior program