Sponsored by:

Macan EV: New features you like

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2024, 09:13 PM
Jeff Whitten
Rennlist Member

Received 797 Likes on 354 Posts
Default New features you like

Previous Macan GTS owner (2018, 2023) and current 911 owner. Curious the features people like as a comparison to previous models you have driven or owned.

Picked up our Macan EV Turbo last Saturday. Played with a few things over the weekend before off to the stereo and PPF shops.

New operating system seems super snappy. Layouts are nice and pretty easy to navigate through. Seems to be a lot more options with the new LED interior light strips, themes and integration with different functions of the car. For instance, switching driving modes, gets you a flash of the interior LED’S. Charging they go green.

Another feature I really like is saving your settings on drive modes. From the menu select each drive mode (sport, sport plus) and pick your responsiveness, suspension, etc and there is now a save check mark for each function. Pretty neat feature.

Driving characteristics are phenomenal. Super fast and handles pretty well for its weight. It’s no 911, but in a straight line it’s so fast. Air suspension and different height and firmness settings are really nice. I found on sport with suspension in low to be a nice balance of comport and sportiness.

Will share more when I have the vehicle back including pictures. What’s features do you like?

The following 3 users liked this post by Jeff Whitten:
BQ0910 (09-28-2024), JonoNZ (09-27-2024), kamichael (09-28-2024)
Old 09-27-2024, 10:08 PM
craz8
AutoX

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Entirely off topic, but what flooring is that in your garage? We're looking to refresh ours this year, and are looking at options. It also makes that color combo look good, and the blue is our choice too!
Old 09-27-2024, 10:44 PM
Jeff Whitten
Rennlist Member

Received 797 Likes on 354 Posts

Garage floor is RaceDeck Smoked Oak. I have had 4 other floors by them over the years. Great product.

Old 09-27-2024, 10:54 PM
craz8
AutoX

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

They have a BMW Z8 in their photos! I'm about to sell mine to pay for a new floor (and a Macan 4S, and....). 24 years is long enough to own a car.

Quick Reply: Macan EV: New features you like