Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Macan EV Production and Delivery Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2024, 04:15 PM
leowc
Track Day

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

It seems you can view the upcoming Macan EV inventory at the local Porsche dealers in Texas.

https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US/...&order=closest
Old 08-05-2024, 04:22 PM
TC Cruising
Instructor

Received 98 Likes on 69 Posts

That site had had them up for months, in fact all around the country. However as our SA said, none will be arriving before Sept 20th. As we have not made final decisions on options, we have mapped out from that site which of 6 Porsche dealers within 150 miles we are initially going to, in fact able to eliminate three as having duplicate Macans (literally), duplicate options, or those we know we are not interested in. We are hoping of course their customer welcoming days are off from each other (maybe a free lunch X three lol)? We “need” to visit the remaining ones to finalize our order choices. More than one test drive would also be nice.
The following users liked this post:
leowc (08-05-2024)
Old 08-05-2024, 05:51 PM
JayGT4
Advanced

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Thumbs up

Here's a first look at the US Spec Macan EV

First Look: US Macan EV – US Model Details : License Plate Holders / Side Markers (Video)

Last edited by JayGT4; 08-05-2024 at 05:53 PM.
The following users liked this post:
leowc (08-05-2024)
Old 08-06-2024, 12:57 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,022 Likes on 2,292 Posts

Originally Posted by leowc
It seems you can view the upcoming Macan EV inventory at the local Porsche dealers in Texas.

https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US/...&order=closest
That's a lot of Macan 4 EV inventory.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
rennsau
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dgkli

Above is schedule for my Macan 4. The SFL Composer arrived in Halifax, this morning, and apparently is scheduled to offload in Davisville, RI on 7/1. Note the next event is leaving Davisville on 9/17, which is 11 weeks later, and arrive at the dealer the following day. According to this schedule, the car will not be spending a significant amount of time at the dealer before it is ready for delivery. So, if they are doing something to the cars before delivery, I think most likely whatever that is would be done at the port.
What's the difference between PAG Invoice received and Dealer invoiced - surely I do not have to pay my Porsche and then let it sit at the port for three months..lol

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Macan EV Production and Delivery Discussion Thread