Attorney in need of work, soon. - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Attorney in need of work, soon.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Therapy996t
User

Default Attorney in need of work, soon.

Thought it couldn't hurt to post on here. I haven't started seriously looking for a new job yet, but my contract is about to run out and I'm definitely looking to change my location.

I am an attorney in need of work. My experience basically lies in transactional work and negotiations and recently a significant amount of time in Court as a prosecutor. I was licensed in Alaska in 2013 - moved to an Indian Reservation after a downturn in the metals and mining industries. In short, I have experience in the oil, gas, and mining industries, and most recently, I have been a prosecutor on a remote Indian Reservation in North Dakota. In house counsel would be a strong preference, but because of my broad experience, I would feel comfortable in a firm doing corporate work or litigation.

I can get licensed without a bar exam in most states (reciprocal jurisdictions) and have no strong preference as long as the work is stable. My wife and I would very much like to settle somewhere. That said, I have been focusing my search where we already have family, Washington (state), Illinois, and Michigan.

I have a little experience working in politics and understand and enjoy the lobbyist industry too.

If any of you hear of anything, I would be grateful for a referral and will check replies and private messages.

Sincerely,
Nick

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: