I have an opening for immediate placement. The job is based out of Atlanta, requires 75% paid travel into the southeast states. The job is selling used oil analysis - in-service lubricating oils i.e. engine oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic and brake fluids, diesel fuel, engine coolants and metal working fluids to large end users as well as working with major oil companies.
Check out the website www.alsglobal.com
Southeast Sales and Business Development, Oil Analysis
ALS Tribology, the in service fluid analysis division of ALS is actively looking to fill the position of Sales and Business Development in the Southeast United States. ALS is the oldest and largest analytical laboratory service provider in the world. The Tribology division provides world-class analysis of in-service lubricating oils (i.e. engine oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic and brake fluids), diesel fuel, engine coolants and metal working fluids. Applicants should have excellent written and presentation skills, mechanical aptitude and a working understanding of moving and stationary lubricated components.
JOB TITLE: Southeast Sales and Business Development, Oil Analysis
LOCATION: GA, SC, NC, VA
SUMMARY: Develop new accounts, cultivate existing business opportunities and reinforce developed partnerships as they relate to oil, fuel and coolant analysis.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The position shall be provided with the necessary training and will be responsible for:
• Developing New Business by
o Visiting and accessing a potential customers needs
o Presenting technology to solve existing problems
o Develop a value proposal to target savings
o Shepard the analysis of the customers assets
• Growing Existing Business that hasn’t been completely realized by
o Analyzing existing business and compare to potential sales
o Present to Decision Makers the technologies value
o Establish milestones for increased account accomplishments
o Develop the account to the fullest
• Reinforcing Developed Partnerships by
o Providing support and continued training by way of seminars and trade shows
o Analyze existing relationship, develop sales plan, and track sales progress
o Institute sales initiatives and corrective actions if need be
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS: The ideal candidate will have a high level of comfort with mechanical devices including moving equipment or stationary as well as a familiarity with equipment reliability, predictive maintenance services and in-service lubricant testing of the assets. The candidate should also possess excellent presentation and communication skills. Specific requirements include:
• Independent work ethic.
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills with an attention to detail for value propositions and the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to engage and present value positions to management, decision makers and influencers at any level in order to drive business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Sales Force and be able to develop work product using these programs.
• Thorough willingness to understand the sales process and ability to work towards targets.
• Work a flexible, independent schedule from a home office and visit clients on a local, regional and national level as well as commit to overnight travel up to 10 nights per month.
• Preference given to candidates that possess STLE OMA1 or CLS certification and familiarity with laboratory services geared towards predictive maintenance of equipment.
• A bachelor’s degree is optional. The candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a related field.
• Continuing education such as industrial certifications as well as society memberships shall be provided.
• A car allowance shall be provided for local and regional travel.
• All business related expenses shall be reimbursed.
• Annual bonuses provided upon completion of targets.
If you think you might be a good fit or know someone, feel free to shout me an email at [email protected]