El Segundo based company is currently seeking a Senior Accountant (new position due to company growth). This position will oversee all general accounting for a new division and reports directly to the Controller.
- Prepare all monthly balance sheet reconciliations for division.
- Calculate monthly revenues and deferred revenue.
- Maintain appropriate expense accruals.
- Calculate royalties.
- Work with controller to research, review and develop accounting policies and procedures and maintain technical accounting memos.
- Work with FP&A team to develop and maintain KPI’s for division.
- Serve as liaison between operations, general accounting, and FP&A teams to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Assist in special projects as required.
- BS degree in accounting, finance, or economics. CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience, ideally with supervisory experience.
- Combination of public/private experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong skills in Excel and financial reporting.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Attention to details, and ability to perform efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in Los Angeles (El Segundo - near LAX).
PM me or email resumes to [email protected]