Looking for a job

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Stuttgart996
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Looking for a job

Good Morning,

I know that many of you on this forum are very successful in multiple industries. I have come to respect this forum as a wonderful place for information. Everyone is always ready to lend a helping hand for those with questions, something that I have great respect for.

So a little background...I graduated from University of Connecticut in the spring of 2011, majoring in Finance and minoring in Real Estate. I am currently working at Tishman Construction building an Ambulatory Care Center in midtown Manhattan for NYU. After being part of the company for a little over a year, I would like to make the move out of construction and back into Finance/Real Estate/Marketing (always interested me). I am very motivated to lead a successful career and would like to position myself in a company that promotes from within, and builds their younger employees.

Any suggestions or leads are very much appreciated. Would like to stay in the New York/Connecticut area but depending on the opportunity I am willing to relocate.

Picture of my Resume. Converting it from PDF messed it up the formatting a little bit, but you get the gist:

Also two pictures of my car after a full detail Saturday and a car show Sunday:

AGAIN ANY LEADS OR HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Stuttgart996
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I pm'd you. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Looking for a job