Energy Efficiency Engineer

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:32 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 96 Posts
Default Energy Efficiency Engineer

I work part-time for a small (20 employees) energy efficiency consulting firm here in Half Moon Bay, 30 miles south of San Francisco. We're hiring. The below position is immediately available, and we'll be posting for a project manager shortly. If you're interested, or know of someone who would be, have them contact me, please. (Referral bonus.)

Energy Efficiency Engineers with five or more years of experience, who will audit existing facilities to assess energy savings potential and develop recommendations for resource efficiency upgrades, including HVAC, refrigeration, lighting, motors, process equipment, compressors, and water use. Mechanical engineers with PE license preferred.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:20 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 96 Posts

We filled this position, but have since had unexpected turnover. Both departures were to move to positions/companies more in line with career goals (one guy was a Construction Engineer MBA, and wanted to get into more directly related work). At any rate, we now have two vacancies that we expect to fill in the July timeframe, but will consider filling earlier with the right candidate. I'm just the bookkeeper here, so don't know the requirement details, but know we are looking for a mid-level and a senior level mechanical engineer.

PM me if interested. Check us out at www.rsgrp.com

Quick Reply: Energy Efficiency Engineer