A Funny . . .

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Funny . . .

My other half owns a Dodge Dakota. He’s always looking for excuses to take my daily driver Miata to work. He claims it’s only because the AC works in my car, but I think he just likes driving it. Yesterday he asked about taking it since I can’t drive until my friend mails back to me my wallet that I left in her car when I tested out the brake job I did for her (she lives in Alabama, I in Florida . . . kind of a haul, which is why she FedEx’d the billfold). I told him the car was out of gas and he was already running late for work. Today he hustled to get ready a little early and said “should I take the red car to work so that I can fill it up with gas?” I don’t know about you all, but I thought that was funny and figured I’d share. Great. Now I’m stuck with either driving the racecar or the truck that has a failing AC (providing my billfold gets here today – Florida doesn’t’ like it when you drive without your license, same as any state I figure). But at least he’ll be happy. So if anyone in the Navarre, Florida area sees a huge man driving a tiny sports car, you’ll know who it is. Imagine if I still had the 993??? I'd NEVER get to drive it! Lol. BTW, he’s 6-2 and 240 pounds. Anybody gotta a shoe horn I can borrow?
Old 09-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
........................ BTW, he’s 6-2 and 240 pounds. Anybody gotta a shoe horn I can borrow?
A little guy like that should have no problem.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
A little guy like that should have no problem.

Quick Reply: A Funny . . .