Notices

Milka throws in the towel.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Milka throws in the towel.......

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...103&src=sports
Old 07-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Veloce Raptor
Team Owner

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

She needs to pose for Playboy or Maxim or something to make herself more relevant.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw that little diddy this past weekend on Speed (I think that was the channel IRL was on). I cracked up. We have it recorded on our Tivo. Danica was an idiot for going to someone else's pits to bitch at them. That's like going to someone's house and griping about something. That was just wrong on so many levels. Yeah, Milka is slow and drives like a rookie . . . but it was still WRONG. What a couple of dorks.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:14 PM
JimB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bonster
I saw that little diddy this past weekend on Speed (I think that was the channel IRL was on). I cracked up. We have it recorded on our Tivo. Danica was an idiot for going to someone else's pits to bitch at them. That's like going to someone's house and griping about something. That was just wrong on so many levels. Yeah, Milka is slow and drives like a rookie . . . but it was still WRONG. What a couple of dorks.
I still don't see what was wrong with what Danica did. Milka was being a idiot on the track. When that happens someone is going to take you out behind the woodshed. It happens everywhere from club racing to F1. If it had been two men it would have made the highlights for one day and then blown over.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Veloce Raptor
Team Owner

Originally Posted by JimB
I still don't see what was wrong with what Danica did. Milka was being a idiot on the track. When that happens someone is going to take you out behind the woodshed. It happens everywhere from club racing to F1. If it had been two men it would have made the highlights for one day and then blown over.
Agreed. Also, Danica should have punched Milka Donuts' lights out when hit by the towel.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:43 PM
JimB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Agreed. Also, Danica should have punched Milka Donuts' lights out when hit by the towel.
I was surprised as hell Danica didn't go over the wall. She's a tough chick and there's a lot of adrenaline in your blood when you hop out of a racecar.

Bonster, these kind of little dust-ups help keep the track safe. Better to get your anger out face to face than wheel to wheel.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I was surprised too, particularly when the second time it hit Danica. She should have at least used it to put a choke hold on the crew clown who turned his back to her and blocked her from talking to Milka.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Veloce Raptor
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Bull
I was surprised too, particularly when the second time it hit Danica. She should have at least used it to put a choke hold on the crew clown who turned his back to her and blocked her from talking to Milka.
The team is sponsored by CITGO = Hugo Chavez. Milka's husband--a major industrialist in Venezuela--is very close to Chavez.

'Nuff said.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Yes, but Milka has some socially redeeming value that Danica is lacking.......................
Old 07-23-2008, 01:05 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

She shoulda kicked her in the ******.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:56 PM
TR6
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They need to do it like baseball. Just make sure the pitcher isn't Nolan Ryan....
Attached Images  
Old 07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Electric Lizard
Pinecone Watchman
Rennlist Member

Received 373 Likes on 212 Posts

The team is sponsored by CITGO = Hugo Chavez. Milka's husband--a major industrialist in Venezuela--is very close to Chavez.

'Nuff said.
"Hugo, is there anything you can do to get Milka out of town when it's my turn to interview the new Miss Venezuela?"
Old 07-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Veloce Raptor
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Bull
Yes, but Milka has some socially redeeming value that Danica is lacking.......................
Bolt-ons?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by JimB
It happens everywhere from club racing to F1. If it had been two men it would have made the highlights for one day and then blown over.
***I know . . . but the races I compete in (regional) aren't usually being broadcast on television across the nation and possibly the world. When you know you are being filmed, you should try and hold yourself together. But you are right in that if it was a fight between two dudes, it probably would have been a memory by now.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Also, Danica should have punched Milka Donuts' lights out when hit by the towel.
***I know I sure would have. I'd have knocked that little twit's block off. Milka acted like a little baby. Yeah, Danica started it (at least the pits part), but Milka might as well have called for her mommy.

Quick Reply: Milka throws in the towel.......