Notices

A shot in the dark....

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 03:38 AM
F3rri
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A shot in the dark....

Shot in the dark here but rather than saving up, I thought I might be able to trade some services.
We provide race graphics, sand/media blasting and powder coating services and I was interested in trading some works towards some parts, rolling chassis or fixer upper 951 or SC...
Here's the sob story my family is on my back about racing motorcycles and after my friend broke his hip and ankle a few weeks ago I decided that maybe its time to retire the sportbike thing. The fact that he will walk with a limp for the rest of his life was my wake up call.

What I'm offering is what all racers need. Graphics, powder coating, and/or media blasting. . So if you have a spares or a parts car sitting around that needs some help and don't feel like dumping a lot into your current race car maybe we to do a little trade and a little cash or something of that nature.
I also can get my hands on new car hauler trailers as well get you "Certified" SCCA race cage s built. I have two great clients that I work with that are in these businesses. I'm located in Pittsburgh, so if you are in the tri-state area. Give me a ring and we will see what we can do. As stated: I'm willing to work from the ground up so parts and wrecks are ok as well.

Please check out my website for graphic examples www.phablab.com and check out my neighbor dominationchassis.com they fab the cages. In fact they have had some car on Pinks on TV.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Food Angel
Off-Topic Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Not for nothing, ('cause I got nothing in the car department for you), but you can probably pick up a car on the cheap. Check out the free paper and start looking at 944s (then come here and see if you can Turbo it), or 951s.

Quick Reply: A shot in the dark....