Notices

Isn't Bonster moving to Fla? What's she doing fooling around in Montana?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
LMAO! Is it tinged blue in any way?
No.

But I think "In case of an erection lasting 4 hours..." is one of the best marketing lines ever written (whether it is an actual precaution on not)...

Back on topic: Isn't Bonnie home now?
Old 07-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think she is....and I think you were right on topic!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
I think she is....and I think you were right on topic!
It is odd that we haven't heard from her yet. I'm thinking she might be imprisoned in some 3rd world country, like Louisiana.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Maybe she carried him across the threshold and hasn't let him up yet?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are so funny. I finally got to Floriday on Wednesday, and spent a large portion of Thursday bringing boxes into the house, putting the car away, etc.. Then on Thursday night, I had an argument with the cement -- the cement won. I look like Rocky. ROFL. Next time I'll just step on the cat instead. Went to the hospital and fortunately no other damage other than a severe black and swollen left eye. Guess I won't be putting on a helmet for a while. It looks much worse than it feels, but at least I don't have to go to the store for a few days, lol. So that's kinda why I've not been online much. I can barely see anything! I think my story around town will be, " You think this looks bad, you should see that gang of biker chicks!" Bwahahaha.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:52 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Then on Thursday night, I had an argument with the cement -- the cement won.
Walk much?

Glad you're ok, & made it to your new home.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Kick the cat, save the face! And don't worry, the story around town will be something like "it doesn't look like they are working out very well"....most likely will start at the Piggly-Wiggly and spread from there.

Welcome home! And I hope you recover soon.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:16 PM
deep_uv
RIP

You guys are so funny. I finally got to Floriday on Wednesday, and spent a large portion of Thursday bringing boxes into the house, putting the car away, etc.. Then on Thursday night, I had an argument with the cement -- the cement won. I look like Rocky. ROFL. Next time I'll just step on the cat instead. Went to the hospital and fortunately no other damage other than a severe black and swollen left eye. Guess I won't be putting on a helmet for a while. It looks much worse than it feels, but at least I don't have to go to the store for a few days, lol. So that's kinda why I've not been online much. I can barely see anything! I think my story around town will be, " You think this looks bad, you should see that gang of biker chicks!" Bwahahaha.
This thread is worthless without pictures!!!!!!

Remember, it's left, then right.......

Just put on some of those big green sunglasses that all the ancient drivers there wear. BTW, if you see a pair of those bearing down on you in the Publix parking lot, take cover immediately! They're likely taking a hit off the O2 bottle and don't even see you.

Seriously, glad you're ok, Bon.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Once again, you all made me laugh -- which hurts on my left side. You should have seen it . . . at first it looked like there was a golf ball trapped under my skin over my cheek. I hit on the cheek bone -- I have no idea why I have a black eye now too. John called 9-1-1, a service I was not going to bother using, until the paramedic said I could have torn a retinal film (or something like that), which would lead to blindness in that eye. I decided not to take my chances on that one. I did have John go get me one of those pirate patch looking things. It covers most of the injury for when I have to go shopping and what not.

No Piggly Wiggly here, but there is the Winn Dixie and the Publix. I will be careful, Steve. Since you guys asked, I'll take a picture. But not right now . . . John thought the idea was disgusting . . . so I'll sneak one in later. Besides, it's bound to get way worse before it gets better anyway, lol. I keep walking around the house yelling "Adrian!!!" I'm serious -- it looks like Rocky Balboa.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

It is best not to make your face the first point of contact when landing. Some years ago I was playing with the Golden Retriever in our driveway and was running after a tennis ball that was about to roll down the hill. The dog decided to cut across in front of me and executed a perfect cross-body block. I forgot to tuck and roll, and instead I yelled **** and sprawled.....side of face first. No eye problem because I took it on the chin, knocked myself out and broke two teeth. My wife came out to find me getting up groggy, and then I spit a couple of teeth at the dog. She refused to get me a gun so I could shoot the dog. She didn't call 911, but did get me a towel and asked me to stay in the garage until I stopped bleeding.

I think all domestic animals are out to get us for walking upright...or, maybe it is the opposable thumb thing?
Old 07-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, I wanted to do the tuck and roll, but the patio furniture was in the way, dang it. That and I think I was just tired enough that I wasn't paying close enough attention. I must have bounced or something at initial impact -- I don't know how else I'd have this black eye (actually, it's more of a purplish color -- kind of like Arena Red, lol). It burns and throbs, but I bet it'll go away (the pain part anyway) by next weekend.

You could be onto something with our pets being jealous of our stature and thumbs, Bob. They are such attention ******!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I think it would be fairly easy to bruise the area around the eye socked if you land on your cheek bone. Just be glad you didn't catch the edge of the patio furniture on the way down.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:11 PM
deep_uv
RIP

I must have bounced or something at initial impact -- I don't know how else I'd have this black eye (actually, it's more of a purplish color -- kind of like Arena Red, lol). It burns and throbs, but I bet it'll go away (the pain part anyway) by next weekend.
I'm thinking you should get John to hold some meat on it. That'll take the swelling out
Old 07-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Bob . . . yes, I believe you are absolutely correct.

Steve . . . that's COLD meat, dummy. ROFL.

PS -- I ain't wasting a good piece of meat on my eye anyway.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:05 PM
deep_uv
RIP

PS -- I ain't wasting a good piece of meat on my eye anyway.

LMAO, either way you meant it.

Quick Reply: Isn't Bonster moving to Fla? What's she doing fooling around in Montana?