Notices

Glad to see you back, Dave . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glad to see you back, Dave . . .

Now can you post some good looking, barely clothed MEN for we female team members? That would be a great change. If I have to look at beautiful, curvy women (and realize that I am aging and no longer stand a chance next to a 20-something), the least you can do is entertain the other gender on this forum.

Adrienne, Katie, Jo, etc. . . . let's hope he works as hard (no pun intended) at finding guy pics. Oh, hell, I just KNOW Bull is gonna give me seriosu **** over this request.

So Dave . . . are you going to 'reinstate' yourself or what? Or should we make you recertify yourself? We should do that . . the guys would love to see more of your chick pics, I am sure. And video -- of what, I am not sure -- but I bet it does not necessarily have anything to do with droving.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:24 AM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
If I have to look at beautiful, curvy women (and realize that I am aging and no longer stand a chance next to a 20-something), the least you can do is .............
Well Bon, I have an idea. Get nekkid and hold this shot of one of Globe's recently captured Manor Ho beauties up next to you for the hubby. I'm thinking he'll think you're pretty damn hot for sure.
Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh good GOD Steve . . . compared to THAT, I am a sex kitten!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:06 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

If the mods on this board were doing their jobs properly, they would ask uv to stop posting photos of his former girlfriends without first asking them (the girlfriends) for permission to post.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,418 Likes on 759 Posts

Now can you post some good looking, barely clothed MEN for we female team members?
NOFA KING WAY
Old 02-21-2008, 09:34 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mglobe
If the mods on this board were doing their jobs properly, they would ask uv to stop posting photos of his former girlfriends without first asking them (the girlfriends) for permission to post.
She is a Judge??????
Old 02-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You know what, Dave, after seeing so many posts of you saying "sofa king" followed by something, I never quite got it. Now that I've seen "nofa king" and say it out loud, I get it. I always thought sofa king was relating to king of the couch -- a position highly regarded by many men.

Who is a judge, Bob??? Didn't understand that one at all. Then again, I'm still in Georgia -- I think something in the water here makes me slower than usual.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,418 Likes on 759 Posts

I like the saying so much, I bought the company:

Old 02-21-2008, 11:31 AM
jester911
Drifting

Then again, I'm still in Georgia -- I think something in the water here makes me slower than usual.
Bon, you may want to wait until your out of Jawja before you say that.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by jester911
Bon, you may want to wait until your out of Jawja before you say that.
***Lol. Well, it's not like I'm shouting it out in the middle of the Publix or the Winn Dixie or something, and Murietta is at least two hours away from here (Warner-Robins).

The water does taste weird at the couple of restaurants we went to, though (we are in Houston county) -- but here at the motel it's fine. Maybe the motel uses a water filter??? And if you think my little water joke was bad, you should here some of the things I've said about Floriduh. Better yet, get Bull to start teasing about California (or any other state outside of his, for that matter). I'm going to start calling myself a "Caloridian."
Old 02-21-2008, 11:38 AM
jester911
Drifting

You jest aint from around here are ya. Its Marietta (pronounced Mayretta) This aint Calyforna no more Dorothy.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

I'm going to start calling myself a "Caloridian."
Good idea...
Much better than "Californicator"
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh yeah, sorry for the misspelling there Jerry. There's a place in Cal called Rancho Murietta, which is probably where I got the misspelling. I have to be careful not to pronounce "Houston" county the same way as the town in Texas, too. Another dead give-away that I'm not from the area. Georgia thus far reminds me a lot of Florida, down to the mix of accents folks speak with.

I might take a quick drive out to Macon today to see why the signs keep calling it "Historical". Macon is only twelve miles from here if memory serves. It beats sitting in this motel room giving you all a bunch of grief. Wait a minute . . . I might take that back if Macon is boring. But if anyone is from Macon, let me know and we can grab lunch today. I know it's a long shot, but what the hell - can't hurt to ask.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Good idea...
Much better than "Californicator"
***Well, I was trying to combine Cal with Florida . . . even though Californicator always makes me laugh. "Californicate -- the screw you state." Lol.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The water does taste weird at the couple of restaurants we went to, though (we are in Houston county) -- but here at the motel it's fine. Maybe the motel uses a water filter??? And if you think my little water joke was bad, you should here some of the things I've said about Floriduh. Better yet, get Bull to start teasing about California (or any other state outside of his, for that matter). I'm going to start calling myself a "Caloridian."
It is the water shortage in Georgia....they are sucking some prehistoric water off the bottom of the reservoirs....can you just imagine what those dinosaurs did in that water?????

And picking on Calyfornya is not picking on a "State", it is picking on a foreign country. There are many States I like, and most a lot better than the one I reside in now, so don't paint me with that brush!

Quick Reply: Glad to see you back, Dave . . .