Notices

It's funny having a punk kid make cracks about my mom...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Uhhh . . . who says I wouldn't let car parts be washed in the sink? You are thinking of some other woman. I have done no rearranging of anything. He was griping about how crappy the paint was here (contractor cut corners), and I volunteered. He picked out the paint, I just did the work. Hmmm . . . the way I see it, this is his house. He can pretty much do as he wants so long as there aren't things growing in the fridge. Lol. And believe me, he didn't complain when I replaced his truck brakes. I guess not all women are the same.
Oh yeah, sure, try to put a positive spin on it! You dazzle the unarmed man with your womanly ways, keep him in a constant state of cerebral blood flow deficit, then claim that his goofy grin means he is on-board with the whole thing.........For some reason, the music that keeps running through my head is "another one bites the dust....". Next sound you hear might as well be a lonely bugle playing TAPS!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by DaveM993
***blinding flash of light***the room is spinning***memories flooding back***

aaaah!!...who am I, where am I...how did I get here???

what just happened??

hey!!! and where is the transmission that was on my dining room table?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same thoughts and look on his face when my Golden Retriever Jake the Wonder Dog (he is always wondering) came home from being "fixed".
Old 10-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol Bob, you crack me up. The only thing I made him promise me (other than the obvious vow type stuff) is a spot in the garage for my racecar. I don't think that is asking too much? Lol.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:33 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

Lol Bob, you crack me up. The only thing I made him promise me (other than the obvious vow type stuff) is a spot in the garage for my racecar. I don't think that is asking too much? Lol.
I have come to the conclusion that you are pure evil.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

So far.....so far.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You guys don't understand why I need a spot in the garage I guess. It's hardly evil. Right now it is filled with boxes (his mother passed away a year ago -- these are her boxes that he has not gone through yet), and he can't even park his truck in there. I will not keep my car out in the Florida weather. But it's no biggie -- I can just rent storage space. Problem solved should it arise.

I am far from pure evil -- I am very helpful and have made his life better. Seriously. I know you are all teasing me, and that's great. But it's nice to be with someone who mutually improves life.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So who's going to sign him up for the subscription?
Attached Images  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:00 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Todd- That is sooo wrong on so many levels...
Old 10-12-2007, 09:08 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

You guys don't understand why I need a spot in the garage I guess. It's hardly evil. Right now it is filled with boxes (his mother passed away a year ago -- these are her boxes that he has not gone through yet), and he can't even park his truck in there. I will not keep my car out in the Florida weather. But it's no biggie -- I can just rent storage space. Problem solved should it arise.

I am far from pure evil -- I am very helpful and have made his life better. Seriously. I know you are all teasing me, and that's great. But it's nice to be with someone who mutually improves life.
Bon...you don't get it...now that I have been enlightened I am able to see the pure evil luring him in....ALL you want is a garage...that's it? "making his life better"...??

...where does the madness end???
Old 10-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by DaveM993
Bon...you don't get it...now that I have been enlightened I am able to see the pure evil luring him in....ALL you want is a garage...that's it? "making his life better"...??

...where does the madness end???
Trust me Dave, it doesn't!!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Food Angel
Off-Topic Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
So who's going to sign him up for the subscription?

<Brrrrrring......Brrrrrrrring.....>

TD in DC: "Hello?"

Pot: "Hi, Kettle?"

Old 10-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Lol, you guys crack me up -- especially the magazine. I showed it to John . . . he said something like, "nope . . . especially since I'm about to turn on the game." (Kentucky vs LSU). That's one of the things I like about him -- he has his hobbies, I have mine. Sometimes they cross paths, sometimes they don't. Perfect.

Quick Reply: It's funny having a punk kid make cracks about my mom...