Notices

Let's contirbute to an important cause.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:53 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Let's contirbute to an important cause.

Poor Francis has destroyed his reputation and probably any chance of ever securing the sponsorship to become the pro drover we all know he can be. He has managed to do this with his numerous posts all over the web, so I suggest we help him.

If we can collect $10,000.00, this company can help him get back on track. They will seek out all the bad press and build good press for Francis. Of course, in his case, it may take far more than their usual $10k but we can give Francis a good start at a new life.

So please, dig deep and offer your pledge to "Save Francis From Himself Because He Can't Save Himself" campaign. After we get him on the road to auto racing fame, we can help his aspiring boxing career.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Hahahaaaaaa!!!

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

$10K????? You are a real optimist!

I would love to help GnoR along with his boxing career...oh, lets say as a sparring partner. Having grown up with a Father who had autographed pictures of Jack Dempsey, etc. on the game room walls, and a heavy bag and speed bag in the garages, one didn't miss the opportunity to learn a few things about the sport. I still keep a heavy bag handy.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Poor Francis has destroyed his reputation and probably any chance of ever securing the sponsorship to become the pro drover we all know he can be. ...........So please, dig deep and offer your pledge to "Save Francis From Himself Because He Can't Save Himself" campaign. After we get him on the road to auto racing fame, we can help his aspiring boxing career.

OK - I'm still LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Yo,

JD
Old 08-21-2007, 11:05 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I checked, they won't take him...something about having to take down the internet.

Quick Reply: Let's contirbute to an important cause.