Notices

stupid chinese boys

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He only said it because he knows it will get to you, Frank. In a very crude way, he's trying to tell you that you cuss way too much, and it does nothing for your self respect. That was gross, though Dave. His mom??? As Katie would say, EU!
Old 08-20-2007, 10:40 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
I was mostly joking about the Chinese trying to kill us, Frank. But you're right -- if Mattell wants quality products, they shouldn't have some other country make their toys. And I wouldn't go 'bitch slapping' some chick just because she is talking stupid -- you might have to deal with her boyfriend.
in reality over 95% of all toys in US are made in China right now. and out of all the crazy amount of stuff i bet you the real problem is relatively small... it's always the few bad apples that spoils it for everybody. but i think this shake out with the toys stuff is GOOD. US companies are showing how serious they are. China Gov. now must step up and regulate/enforce. and they can... you know they are very efficient at killing ppl lol. if you get convicted of fraud like if you embezzle $$ usually you only goto jail for few months before execution. not like America...
Old 08-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,577 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
He only said it because he knows it will get to you, Frank. In a very crude way, he's trying to tell you that you cuss way too much, and it does nothing for your self respect. That was gross, though Dave. His mom??? As Katie would say, EU!
I know it is gross. But a REAL man would not use language with others that he would not use with his Mom.

Get it?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I think part of the reason why China has had some problems is that they don't pay their workers very well, and likely they work them long hours. America has them make their toys because of the cheap labor. What a shame. Few bad apples, indeed. I've always wondered, how come China has never (at least not to my knowlege) made cars?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
I know it is gross. But a REAL man would not use language with others that he would not use with his Mom.

Get it?
***Oh yes, I get it. I don't think he does, though. I was always told (even though my father cussed like a sailer) when I was growing up that cursing is merely a sign of someone who is not educated. That was embedded in me, and even though I slip up (especially in private), I still try very hard not to resort to using that language, especially in public.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

haha, you sound silly Bon. you REALLY dunno much about China. =) China was basically isolated to the world until about 1985. they have made a lot of progress in the last 20 years. in the 70's ppl barely got a full stomach. why would they think about making cars when they barely make ends meet?

right now intellectual properties is a HUGE issue... they copy EVERYTHING. in China they have several car manufactures that simply knock off other companies cars. usually Japanese. they just build replicas. it's kind of crazy. they are certainly good at reverse engineering. lol.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

1985? You are grotesquely misinformed.

As usual.

Try 1971, when Nixon visited China.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:53 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

a Presidential visit is nothing. i'm talking about economically, socially... i'm pretty sure it was in the 80's. in the 70's i'm sure only hundreds or perhaps thousands of visitors went to China. Vietnam war didn't even end until 1975.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

As with most things, you are dead wrong.

Unsurprisingly.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
duh. i'm not a racist you stupid fagget. i just tell it like it is. i see a dumb *** ***** i'll tell you or the world that. i see a punk *** *** like you, you are who/what you are. are afraid of the truth? i see a dumb bitch and she says stupid **** to me i'll ****ing bitch slap her silly. i see a FOB Chinaman that embrasses me i laugh and ask them wtf is their problem. are they that stupid?!

i'm just politically in-correct.
Attached Images  
Old 08-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
speak for yourself bitch you little wannabe e-thug. that's why i'm going 2000 miles to kick your ****ing *** you little bitch. hahaha.

please do not get my mom involved. this is your one time warning and the ONLY ONE you will get. you would not want me to get start with you family & friends. especially mothers. no mother (unless she is evil and bad) deserve any disrespect. keep the **** talk all to me. it's for your own good.
Wow, how did I miss this gem yesterday?

So you DON'T use that potty mouth of yours around your mom? That would explain your....um....sensitivity to the issue.

Here is some advice, toolbag: Clean up your language, grow a set, act like a MAN, and I won't keep asking you whether you go down on your mom with your potty mouth.

Quick Reply: stupid chinese boys