Notices

Whatever happened to the moon rock hand axe?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Whatever happened to the moon rock hand axe?

Just curious.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha, i'm playing with it right this minute. i've got some funny stories about it... but yall will think i'm crazy. but basically i can feel its chi and it feels really good actually. i meditate and do my stance practice with it sometimes. my buddy's wife is in this weird little Taoist clan from Hong Kong call White Clows clan... she can feel the energy from this rock too. but strangely... my chi kong teacher from SoCal doesn't feel the rock is anything special. so that's pretty interesting. and my teacher is one bad *** ****.

so I met this scholarly guy name Tony Baker (because he is an hand axe expert). he's a totally cool guy. i almost went with his group to Alaska North Slopes in June this year to do 1 month archaeological expedition... i wrote a big blog about it in May.

to most this kind of stuff is not the norm and off the wall so i can see why ppl think i'm crazy. but if anything major about the hand axe comes up i'll let yall know.

right now it's a great chi energy source for me. it's kind of low on my priority to authenticate its owner's (one of my best friend's dad) claim. it's NOT easy. that's why he's been hanging on to it for the last 30+ years.

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 08-19-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:30 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tell your parents they need to get more airflow to your basment bedroom.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:31 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

naw i told them we'll get rich off the weed i'm growing and selling. they said put down the crackpipe son. damn i got freaking chi over flow haha. since 7am Friday and now it is 2:40 am on Sunday i've only slept for 2 hours on Saturday 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. gotta love getting high on yoga and chi kong. all natural and FREE.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,577 Likes on 825 Posts

CORRECTED

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
haha, i'm playing with myself right this minute. i've got some funny stories about it... but yall will think i'm crazy. but basically i have to pay for sex and it feels really good actually. i meditate and do my stance practice with my Sybian sometimes. my buddy's wife is in this weird little Maoist clan from Hong Kong call Pink Clowns clan... she can feel the gayness from me too. but strangely... my chi kong teacher from SoCal doesn't feel that I am anything special. so that's pretty interesting. and my ego refuses to process that feedback.

so I met this scholarly guy name Tony Baker (because he is an hand job expert). he's a totally cute guy. i almost went with him to Alaska North Slopes in June this year to do 1 month on my knees... i wrote a big blog about it in May.

to most this kind of stuff is not the norm and off the wall so i can see why ppl think i'm crazy. but if anything major about the hand job comes up i'll let yall know.

right now crystal meth is a great energy source for me. it's kind of low on my priority to keep my bong clean. it's NOT easy. that's why I keep drinking the bongwater.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"I almost went...."

The story of GerbilRaper's life in three short words.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,577 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
"I almost went...."

The story of GerbilRaper's life in three short words.
So true.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:26 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
naw i told them we'll get rich off the weed i'm growing and selling. they said put down the crackpipe son. damn i got freaking chi over flow haha. since 7am Friday and now it is 2:40 am on Sunday i've only slept for 2 hours on Saturday 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. gotta love getting high on yoga and chi kong. all natural and FREE.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Whatever happened to the moon rock hand axe?