Notices

SST challenge. haha.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 11:23 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys obviously have reading comprehension issues. GCC07 has until end of the year to happen. I haven't run away from anyone. It is you guys that lack patience.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
You guys obviously have reading comprehension issues. GCC07 has until end of the year to happen. I haven't run away from anyone. It is you guys that lack patience.

Guys, I'm convinced that he really believes this in his own head.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I believe you are never showing up for GCC07. You can't even make a verbal commitment because you are scared. I wanted all of these guys to show up:

SundayDriver, Greg Fishman, Bull, Mike in Chi, Veloce Raptor, 1956 356, Bryan Watts, Cooleyjb, Jim Child

It looks like only SD + Bull said they were coming. The more people wanted to come the more logistic work is to be done. If it's just 2-3 drivers and myself that's really easy. All we need is 1 rental car, and do it at a test day at some track. That's really simple it's just matter of picking a day that works for all of us.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I believe you are never showing up for GCC07. You can't even make a verbal commitment because you are scared.
I'm a young guy with very limited time and $$ resources and lots of race weekends that I want to attend...as such, I have a policy against accepting challenges from those who have proven time and time again that they never intend to follow through. IF you ever set something up, I'll do my best to be there, money and time permitting...adding one more person won't hurt your logistics one bit. The beautiful thing is, I would only show up to shut you up...I have no need to prove anything to you. As such, it's hard for me to make such a challenge any sort of priority. The guys here who are more established financially and have more free time can handle smacking you down just fine in my absence.

It's obvious who has something to prove here. You get called a chicken and you retaliate by issuing more and more empty challenges and posting additional diatribes around the net. You call me a chicken and I laugh a bit to myself and go back to work.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:54 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

If you are limited resource just like myself then of all people you should understand why I prefer it to happen in Dec. Logistically that's the easiest for me as well as that being the slow season of my business (aftermarket performance parts). Dec. is also probably the easiest to rent as well as it would be slow season even in California. And I'm sure most of you that are in mid-west of East could come to Nevada, Arizona or California to enjoy a day (or even 2) of tracking, smack talking and fun charity challenge.

You are alright, it really isn't about who is going to beat who at GCC07 but who back up their words by showing up. Trust me I'm really looking forward to the event itself. Although I'm confident I should do very well in GCC07 there is also a chance that I could lose. I would rather use the $ to do more w2w than to GCC07 w2w takes priority of GCC07. But with that said funds will be allocated for GCC07 before the year is over. I just hope everyone bring their A game because I will be in top forms.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

You are alright, it really isn't about who is going to beat who at GCC07 but who back up their words by showing up.
I don't issue challenges, so I have nothing I need to back up. Try again.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:39 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Yes, but you talked a lot of trash so I invited you to the challenge.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Yes, but you talked a lot of trash so I invited you to the challenge.
How many times must I explain that pointing out the truth does not constitute talking trash?
Old 07-05-2007, 07:57 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You ran from me. You ran from VR. You ran from others. You are a coward AND a liar.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:59 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe you are never showing up for GCC07. You can't even make a verbal commitment because you are scared. I wanted all of these guys to show up:

SundayDriver, Greg Fishman, Bull, Mike in Chi, Veloce Raptor, 1956 356, Bryan Watts, Cooleyjb, Jim Child

It looks like only SD + Bull said they were coming. The more people wanted to come the more logistic work is to be done. If it's just 2-3 drivers and myself that's really easy. All we need is 1 rental car, and do it at a test day at some track. That's really simple it's just matter of picking a day that works for all of us.
Frank, you ignorant ****...

How can anyone, including me, say they are coming to an event that does not exist except in your imagination.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Frank, you ignorant ****...

How can anyone, including me, say they are coming to an event that does not exist except in your imagination.
+1

Quick Reply: SST challenge. haha.