Notices

*vent* damn thieves go to hell

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *vent* damn thieves go to hell

just step outside and noticed FartMachine lost its new window visor I just bought last week. $50 gone. fawk you thieves you can all burn in hell. in the last 1 year I lost project remix (worth about $4000), and project blue bucket ($5000 just bought in Jan. 07) right in front of my house. causing set backs for product development for AKMEE and pain and suffering... I better add more anti-thief measures to FartMachine before I wake up to another nightmare...

fawking petty crimes in USA. that's a major reason why I long for Japan I guess, where it is sooooo safe and no hardly any petty crimes.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Another write-off for the non-profit litigation target known as Ack! Me! "engineering"
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer

fawking petty crimes in USA. that's a major reason why I long for Japan I guess, where it is sooooo safe and no hardly any petty crimes.
I also hear the streets are lined with gold and all the women are virgins. Can I book you an airline ticket?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:03 PM
yellowline
Under the Radar
Rennlist Member

Never heard of problems with IP theft in Asia...
Old 06-12-2007, 06:56 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

just step outside and noticed FartMachine lost its new window visor I just bought last week. $50 gone. fawk you thieves you can all burn in hell. in the last 1 year I lost project remix (worth about $4000), and project blue bucket ($5000 just bought in Jan. 07) right in front of my house. causing set backs for product development for AKMEE and pain and suffering... I better add more anti-thief measures to FartMachine before I wake up to another nightmare...

Frank, I am sorry that you were the victim of a crime.
Why do you have to use everything to rag on someone (the entire US, in this case).
Can't you just say something without being an ***?

Now you can call me names.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's called "Karma"...
Old 06-12-2007, 08:55 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
I also hear the streets are lined with gold and all the women are virgins. Can I book you an airline ticket?
indeed. ANA please, on of my favorite air lines.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Frank, I am sorry that you were the victim of a crime.
Why do you have to use everything to rag on someone (the entire US, in this case).
Can't you just say something without being an ***?

Now you can call me names.
that's why it's venting my friend. i'm not ragging on the entire US, just the fawking thieves of the US, or, California, or, SF Bay, or East Bay, or to be really specific, the fawkers that stole my cars.

have you guys been to Tokyo?! you'll have to experience it to believe how safe it is... it's quite a fantastic metropolis/megapolis. really.

Quick Reply: *vent* damn thieves go to hell